**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold Event did not reset [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• OGGOOGGO Posts: 1
    Any updates yet.....? This is very absurd

• Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    One of my accounts reset, the other still has not.
  • PALMCSM69_PALMCSM69_ Posts: 33
    still not reset for me
  • KINGBITZzKINGBITZz Posts: 18
    Wierd things happening in the Gold realm. Firstly it was not reset for me. Also everytime I logged in to the quest it showed a different PI Goldpool.

• BeeyaaaBeeyaaa Posts: 10
    Same here, has not reset yet. I have uninstalled and installed several times but nothing yet.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Thanks for the incoming compensation!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No reset for me either
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    No reset on the Gold Pool here as well.
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    My screen also says 100% explored on Golden Circle
  • TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    The Gold Quest still hasn’t been fixed, it says 100% complete, yet I haven’t received the rewards.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Is the search tool broken aswell?
  • HorrorhighHorrorhigh Posts: 3
    edited August 2019
    My gold event hasn't reset either is this going to be fixed or what?
  • How much longer is this gonna take. I'm literally at a standstill.
  • Pizza_DaddyPizza_Daddy Posts: 15
    Finally someone points this out
  • BodhizenBodhizen Posts: 303 ★★
    Why is this a "Daily Quest" with a 7-day timer? Doesn't it belong in another category?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Bodhizen said:

Why is this a "Daily Quest" with a 7-day timer? Doesn't it belong in another category?

Yes it does: the mods mentioned in another thread that the original organization didn't work properly and so they had to release the new layout with some of the missions in different tabs than intended. They are supposed to be changing it to a more logical organization in a future update.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    Thanks for the compensation and for recognizing how important this gold event was to people. It reflects well on the sigil to know that its benefits will be compensated for if there are any issues. Luckily I didn't install the game and start my trial until a day later than most people so I was able to do the golden circle again after it was fixed.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Well, I got the 150k compensation AND I got another run through before the sigil expired.

Thanks Kabam.
  • I completed the Golden Circle today and got no gold rewards at the end of my free week. Thanks for nothing Kabam. You just lost another subscription.