**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 13.1 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Definitely a decent list of bug fixes. They address the double evade bug which many in my alliance were ready to take a break until it was fixed.

Now, the evade bug (Where the AI attacks and evades at the same time) and also the AI quick recovering and blocking specials are two I would love to see addressed as well but these are definitely a good set of bug fixes.

Thank you.
  • FlazinatorFlazinator Posts: 126
    What about the evade bug?
  • BurntbaconBurntbacon Posts: 73
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Good to see about fixing other bugs, but no love for Doctor Strange !?
    Well, knowing Kabam, that's not strange.
    (Pun intended)

This. What about an update for Strange?
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited May 2017
    Flazinator wrote: »

That's the first bug listed if you're talking about the Double Evade bug.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★

He means the other evade bug, where champs like Spidey or NC would evade and insta attack you and you have no time to react to that.
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    Sounds great! I'm still at a wait and see. WI'll there be any format of compensation?
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    SlySly wrote: »

He means the other evade bug, where champs like Spidey or NC would evade and insta attack you and you have no time to react to that.

Okay, I wasn't sure. Thanks for clarifying.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Agreed, i spent over 300 units on pureskill and ranked up my karnak only to have it rendered useless and no compensation or feedback from kabam
  • And then after all that can we have redhulks physical resist bug fixed. He has the same dmg reduction on 0 heat charges as he does at 6. Which is nothing.
  • BossyBuilderBossyBuilder Posts: 137
    edited May 2017
    geoff78 wrote: »
    No reference to classic DD not evading properly against unblockable nodes.....?

Yeah, agreed. That was what I noticed first...no mention of fixing DD classic. He's still getting nailed by AV, WS, WM, Electro and YJ. If he doesn't evade 100%, he gets hit by these guys and doesn't block, even if you're holding down block (happens outside of the unblockable nodes in AW, too).

PS. Nice avatar Geoff.
  • MalekithMalekith Posts: 29
    You missed a huge bug where multi hit special attacks weren't connecting in entirety due to the ai recovering before they finish. Example Gwen pools L2
  • ShiveringKnightShiveringKnight Posts: 39
    Im Glad to see some of these Bug Fixes finally being addressed, its a lil rdiciulous it had to wait till a major update tho :/
  • Raa wrote: »
    Agreed, i spent over 300 units on pureskill and ranked up my karnak only to have it rendered useless and no compensation or feedback from kabam

Actually, we've commented on this a number of times. We're still working on Pure Skill, and it's not as ineffective as many people believe. The issue with it right now is that it reaches max potential at Rank 3, so the last couple levels don't make sense. We're currently working on Pure Skill and will let you know when we have a plan on what we're going to do with it.
    Update is weak. What happened to the good old days when you balance the game and make a handful of crappy champs good again?

Phoenix, Gambit, IP, She Hulk, and many come to mind.

Yea, she-hulk definitely needs a revamp, at least give her 100% stun on her specials, and some physical resistance, she is a hulk after all.
  • TomieCzechTomieCzech Posts: 79
    How about the bug that causes both Marvel ladies to always hit a blocking target with their second special attack? It never used to happen, now I have to parry the target first in order to use my l2 or my bar fills up to red.
    Keonex wrote: »
    What about PURE SKILL MASTERY.

KABAM.

can we please see an update bout PURE SKILL

Lol, A fix? They won't even acknowledge that it is broken.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited May 2017
    R96 wrote: »
    Absolutely pathetic!!! I wasted two carbonadiums on double edge only and only for cable and now u stat that his degen triggering from double edge was a bug and got removed???? How can u do this?? Any bleed should trigger his degen! This is absolutely pathetic! Why dont you mention these earlier before we waste our items??? I want a compensation for those carbos.

"Triggers degeneration when enemy causes him to bleed"
    Something similar like that is listed in his abilities. Also, this was fixed in the past, but it came back as a bug
  • dougninjadougninja Posts: 4
    Please, fix the beast bug that activates Mystic Dispersion in acrobatic mode, and does not activate in free mode.
    Raa wrote: »

Actually, we've commented on this a number of times. We're still working on Pure Skill, and it's not as ineffective as many people believe. The issue with it right now is that it reaches max potential at Rank 3, so the last couple levels don't make sense. We're currently working on Pure Skill and will let you know when we have a plan on what we're going to do with it.

Thank you, i hope to see something done. with it soon.
    TomieCzech wrote: »
    How about the bug that causes both Marvel ladies to always hit a blocking target with their second special attack? It never used to happen, now I have to parry the target first in order to use my l2 or my bar fills up to red.

So true, it triggers an automatic block 9 times out of ten, same with karnak's sp2