**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* to rank 5

Which 5* to rank 5 32 votes

Blade
40%
ArkhamAngelMikeyBoi69TheRedAnarchyV1PER1987LordNeoHfchangz2313457Batman1903EtjamaCapn_DanteMauledGiodood_1UrAWizardWade 13 votes
Hyperion
50%
RaganatorTheManMythLegendZzzLvernon15Thecrusher_9756Bruinsfan8510ToxicBladespaceoctopusRougeknight87X_Factor_AgentmrcyrclekubricknolanEinfachSoÆgon0710Thicco_ModeJustin2524 16 votes
AA
0%
Iceman
3%
Lpirnie5321 1 vote
Rank Someone else
6%
Repto23Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 2 votes

Comments

• Rocker36Rocker36 Posts: 56
    Is rank 5 hyp worth aw boss anymore?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Rank Someone else
    Rank up that 6* emma
  • MikeyBoi69MikeyBoi69 Posts: 139
    Blade
    If void is duped id r5 him rather
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Blade
    Blade will save you a good many potions with that regen. It's the best in the game imo. That GR synergy is amazing for him too.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Emma Is amazing as a 6* R2 option also
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Blade
    Blade. You have GR as a 5* too which means you can bring one of the best synergy duos into Act 6 and he shines. Most of the 6.1 final bosses have villain tags - only Sabretooth doesn't if memory serves - so you get that wonderful boost, I was able to finish most of 6.1 completion with just blade and GR. He's also not a bad counter to the Biohazard Crossbones with his ability to shrug debuffs quicker and his general DPS with danger sense is incredible so you should get him down 20% before the bleed kills you.

AA doesn't need the R5. His neurotoxins do more than enough damage at R4, so for now that's a waste IMO.

Emma is a pretty strong shout - good immunities and damage output.

Either way congrats on your first R5 :)
    Long wait for Emma. I run AA blade GR always in quests. Fill in with what I need for last 2 spots. My team could use a r5 aw boss if hyp still shines in that area.
    Void rank 3
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Blade
    Rocker36 said:

Long wait for Emma. I run AA blade GR always in quests. Fill in with what I need for last 2 spots. My team could use a r5 aw boss if hyp still shines in that area.

I would rank for offence before defence, certainly for your first R5. That being said when he decides that he's not going to throw a special and just fold his arms looking at you sternly before slamming you into the ground he can be a pain.

He's still a very good choice to R5 offensively and will cause problems on defence
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Have you fully explored Act 5?

Blade or Hype, but Blade and GR crush Act 5 exploration.
    I’m about 80% complete act 5
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Rank Someone else
    Emma frost as a 6* you gotta think about the future content and how useful she will be
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    Hyperion
    Hyperion or cap once you get him awakened