**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did you refresh your summoners sigil after it expired

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
Sorry if a poll already exists for this... I'm curious to see how many thought it was worth it...

A ł p h a

Did you refresh your summoners sigil after it expired 343 votes

Yes
18%
GroundedWisdomVoluntarisMarkjv81Vdh2008RagamugginGunnerCFreeLosspikManup456JimmyJohnJonesIrakliBpn88855GNASTYWardenclockFingfangfoomfanesJohnyzeroHSenpaiLifeswickedSammyJankisIMMikkeG0311 65 votes
No
81%
ArcDeAngelusGamerDaywalkerUKDrZolaBadroseThe_OneFuzzylumpsLeNoirFaineantChadhoganHaji_SaabSwe_wolfisFishhyWorld EaterTimone147Willjackson16RaganatorJestressJRock808CrkwestSpity68 278 votes

Comments

• A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    No

Since the store won't refresh for another week, there was no reason(except for the bonus energy) for me to buy it yet, I will buy it next week after the refresh

That's a fair point 👌

A ł p h a
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    No
    I currently have better things to spend on. I dare say I'll get it once or twice in the next few months.
    I've explored the UC MEQ and am happy to plod along Master/Heroic at my own pace, I also recently finished Act 4 exploration so the only real energy expenditure I've got to look forward to is Variant 3 which I doubt I'll end up blitzing through anyway. The 5* shards are nice though.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    No
    I can't justify spending a tenner on the subscription there's no value in the extras for me, but I'm sure newer players could benefit from it.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    No
    zeezee57 said:

I see it like this, if a weekly offer popped up in the unit store giving 75 units, 1k 5* shards, 125k gold and an energy refill for $2.99 would you pick it up? That's the main "test of the Cavalier" rewards and golden circle. That's not counting the black iso market or increased inventory either. I don't think I'll get it every month but it's not a bad value all things considered.

But you get less value for the same price as an Uncollected which is where I am currently...

I didn't get it cos the value isn't as good as a Cavalier.

That may change as I become a Cavalier though.
  • No

Personally I still think its abit too expensive for what you get out of it... If it was 5 instead of 10 per month I'd consider it... Open to others opinions!

A ł p h a

I agree, also, do you signature all your replies?
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    No
    I honestly would if I wasnt broke
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    No
    Just don't see enough value to spend real currency … as introduced the SIGIL should have been available for units.
    No

Personally I still think its abit too expensive for what you get out of it... If it was 5 instead of 10 per month I'd consider it... Open to others opinions!

A ł p h a

I agree, also, do you signature all your replies?
    Yeah i do, just something ive been in the habit lf doing, appreciate everyone's input, gettingsome good rrsukts

A ł p h a
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes, but I won’t do it again since the rewards did not reset after purchase. I essentially paid for 3 weeks worth of rewards since I completed the reward checkpoints before purchasing the sigil.
    No

Yes, but I won’t do it again since the rewards did not reset after purchase. I essentially paid for 3 weeks worth of rewards since I completed the reward checkpoints before purchasing the sigil.

Yeah i think someone said above they were waiting for the refresh before they renewed, it does suck though

A ł p h a
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    No
    No chance
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    No
    @Kabam Miike jsut look at this
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Blizz_4R_ said:

@Kabam Miike jsut look at this

They do not need to, they have access to real time sales data the forums will never be able to hold a candle to.

*Typed that before even looking at the poll results. 18% buy in is a huge number for f2p games. This pol doesn’t support the sigil as being a failure.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    No
    I just don't see the value but don't begrudge those that do.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    No
    neb said:

I'm not getting it only because it's an introductory price. I don't want to get addicted to it and then have the price get jacked up.

I think Kabam made a mistake by making it the 'introductory price' comment actually. It made them come off as a devious marketing machine that's trying to entice you with a cheap price but increasing it later.

They should have just made it this price and leave it at that.

I reckon more people would have gotten it had they been upfront with the long term price.