**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Champs to Become Cavalier

Hi guys, I am planning to become Cavalier, and I have some champs at R4, I have resources to rank up 2 5 * to R5, but I need 12 alphas-r2 hahaha, do you think these R4 works to become Cavalier? or I must wait?

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    To be honest your roster of R4 and R3, as well as your 6*s are better than what I had. The only boss that gave me trouble was CB. Medusa will destroy Sentinel.

For comparison I had R4 Corvus unawakened, R4 Spidey Gwen unawakened, R4 AA unawakened, R3 Medusa awakened, and R3 Stark Spidey awakened, and that got me through to Cavalier, albeit with spending around 300 units and using a bunch of revives I had saved up. Overall you should be good, watch some videos on the easiest paths to take as well as have a look at what paths will best suit your champions.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Absolutely you can get the first run of 6.1 done with that roster. I wish I had a few of your champs when I did it. Just give it a go you will find out pretty fast if your ready or not good luck dude 👍
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    GGhost said:

Hi guys, I am planning to become Cavalier, and I have some champs at R4, I have resources to rank up 2 5 * to R5, but I need 12 alphas-r2 hahaha, do you think these R4 works to become Cavalier? or I must wait?

You have that roster and you are not cavalier yet??? Strange man... You could've done it already :)
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    Thanks to all of you guys, I recently completed act 5 at 100%, for that reason I will start act 6, I did the same with act 4, (first I finished it at 100% and then I started act 5), but thank you very much, I am sure that I'll become Cavalier soon, YouTube will help me a lot :)
    Prathap said:

GGhost said:

You have that roster and you are not cavalier yet??? Strange man... You could've done it already :)
    no bro, first i finished act 5 at 100%
    Chadhogan said:

Absolutely you can get the first run of 6.1 done with that roster. I wish I had a few of your champs when I did it. Just give it a go you will find out pretty fast if your ready or not good luck dude 👍

thank you Bro 👍

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    GGhost said:

My advice is start practicing on 6.1.1. 6.1.1 is more about learning to deal with the node moreso than using any particular team, and it is better to spend some time getting good at it than trying to spend past it. Also, in my opinion each map after 6.1.1 gets relatively easier as you progress until you reach the last two fights in 6.1.5, so once you can get past 6.1.1 you could find it much easier to continue than you expect it to. You don't know until you try.

GGhost said:

Thanks to all of you guys, I recently completed act 5 at 100%, for that reason I will start act 6, I did the same with act 4, (first I finished it at 100% and then I started act 5), but thank you very much, I am sure that I'll become Cavalier soon, YouTube will help me a lot :)

Do you still have the generic AG?
    yes
    DNA3000 said:

GGhost said:

My advice is start practicing on 6.1.1. 6.1.1 is more about learning to deal with the node moreso than using any particular team, and it is better to spend some time getting good at it than trying to spend past it. Also, in my opinion each map after 6.1.1 gets relatively easier as you progress until you reach the last two fights in 6.1.5, so once you can get past 6.1.1 you could find it much easier to continue than you expect it to. You don't know until you try.

thank you Bro that's good advice
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    TRONG94 said:

Absolutely you can do a completion for the title, my roster is smaller and weaker than yours. For Crossbone with biohazard in 6.1.5, I think you should rank Ghost or Iceman up first and prepare some good amount of units. Idk if Thing can do his thing at low health against CB, though dont hit into his block.

Rank 4 Iceman can take Crossbones with aggressive play and some attack boosts. I didn't quite one-shot him, but I got close.
    DNA3000 said:

TRONG94 said:

Absolutely you can do a completion for the title, my roster is smaller and weaker than yours. For Crossbone with biohazard in 6.1.5, I think you should rank Ghost or Iceman up first and prepare some good amount of units. Idk if Thing can do his thing at low health against CB, though dont hit into his block.

Rank 4 Iceman can take Crossbones with aggressive play and some attack boosts. I didn't quite one-shot him, but I got close.
    thank you bro, i saw seatin doing one-shot with iceman 👍
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Need to rank up ghost. She runs through CB
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Ghost with wasp take both to R4 you’ll run thru everything.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Oh yeah you got this! Just save up some units to power through and you’ll be good to go. See you on the other side of cavalier. Do it this weekend!
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    edited August 2019
    I had the same question. As you can see my roster shown below is not as mature as his. I have only fully explored part 1 of Act 5 and just did completion on the next 3 parts. I almost have the cats to take two more of my 5-stars rank 4. It sounds like I should do it to Iceman but any other advice on who I should focus on for Cavalier completion would be appreciated. I also have one mutant wake gem which I was eyeing either OR or AA for.

I also have a 6-star King Groot in addition to these.

• HedronHedron Posts: 359
    I say give it a try
    Denzel116 said:

Oh yeah you got this! Just save up some units to power through and you’ll be good to go. See you on the other side of cavalier. Do it this weekend!

hahaha I hope that
    hi guys i am cavalier now, thanks for your help