**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Up and Awakening Advice!!! 4*

Hi all!
I have Magik (4/40 unduped) Scarlet Witch (4/40 unduped) and Mephisto (3/30 duped 38 or so) and am battling between ranking up Mephisto now or waiting a couple days and ranking up one of the other two. I am probably going to use my Awakening Gem on Scarlet Witch as I have stones to bring her up to an alright number. Who should I rank up and should I awaken Magik instead?

Rank Up and Awakening Advice!!! 4* 20 votes

Max out Magik
30%
Lvernon15science22EtjamaThicco_ModeH3t3rBriceMiester 6 votes
Max out Scarlet Witch
60%
PantherusNZSpeedbumpThatGuyYouSaw235DONZALOOG1234ChampioncriticFhfjghhggggjfhfjgGeaux7MC2707X_Factor_AgentmrcyrcleBryliantu93Csaddleton 12 votes
4/40 Mephisto
10%
TimrosBatman1903 2 votes

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Max out Scarlet Witch
    If you're currently relying on 4* and have the capability to awaken and sig-up Scarlet Witch then she's the obvious choice. Magik is great, and still viable for a long time as a 4*, but SW is just a swiss-army knife for content. She's not the champion she used to be, sure, but she's still amazing and will get you through a LOT of content
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Max out Scarlet Witch

If you're currently relying on 4* and have the capability to awaken and sig-up Scarlet Witch then she's the obvious choice. Magik is great, and still viable for a long time as a 4*, but SW is just a swiss-army knife for content. She's not the champion she used to be, sure, but she's still amazing and will get you through a LOT of content

I second that
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Max out Magik
    Scarlet witch is overrated
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Max out Scarlet Witch
    Lvernon15 said:

Scarlet witch is overrated

no......she's actually insanely good, better than Magik tbh, who ngl is kinda overrated
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Max out Scarlet Witch
    If you have enough sig stones to up scarlet witch to at least 70+, then go for scarlet witch. 4* SW is the most powerful version of her there will ever be for a long time.
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Max out Magik
    Magik is awesome for her spec 2
    Shes really easy to use
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★
    Max out Scarlet Witch

If you have enough sig stones to up scarlet witch to at least 70+, then go for scarlet witch. 4* SW is the most powerful version of her there will ever be for a long time.

Honestly, given how insanely powerful many new champs are now, I genuinely don't understand why they still won't introduce a 5* SW - provided they balance the sig levels I guess but still...

Magik is awesome for her spec 2
    Shes really easy to use

Magik's amazing and her L2 power-lock strategy is still legit. But she doesn't need awakening for that.