**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who can help me defeat UC Warlock?

My current R4 champs, Emma, Dr V, SheHulk and Killmonger are useless (except Shehulk but she's not enough). I'm spoiled on my main account as my 6* Corvus and R5 5* Captain Marvel Movie easily killed him. So who should I R4 that has strong damage?
Non are dupped

Who can help me defeat UC Warlock? 13 votes

5* Gulk
53%
Mets17SpiderCoolsTKS87ParfanityEinfachSoH3t3rGiodood_1 7 votes
5* Dr Octopus
7%
mykeem47 1 vote
5*Iceman
0%
5*Gwenpool
0%
5*Magik
23%
JestressRepto23Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 3 votes
5*Archangel
7%
DrBairagi 1 vote
5* Carnage
0%
5* Heimdall
7%
Maldroit2 1 vote

Comments

• ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330
    5* Gulk
    I'm thinking Gulk or wait till I can do Magik.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    According to Unofficial Kabam Miike, Yondu might do decently well if you have the patience to survive a long time.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I used venom the duck. 10 buffs made it easier and the degen that didn’t trigger masochism makes him one of the best counters
    5* Gulk
    Venom the duck is not a option...
  • TommyGunn86TommyGunn86 Posts: 23
    You shouldnt have a problem with the champs you have. Although i have a r3 proxima who soloed warlock. She doesnt trigger masochism of course. I only have one r4 and thats ghost rider but he was tied up in aq. I used 4 star max domino and blade and 5 star r3 aa and emma frost for the rest of the map. Just be patient and fight him like hes stun immune. Push him to sp2 if you can. Sp1 is a pain to evade...you mostly have to eat them with a block. Hope you have better luck.
    5* Gulk
    Thank you. Will try
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    5* Gulk
    Out of these I would say ghulk, warlock does have a mechanic that triggers a passive degen (I think it's whenever his power drain activates?) which will trigger ghulks 'face me' for additional damage. Plus his face me will help mitigate the amount of shock damage you take as well.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

You shouldnt have a problem with the champs you have. Although i have a r3 proxima who soloed warlock. She doesnt trigger masochism of course. I only have one r4 and thats ghost rider but he was tied up in aq. I used 4 star max domino and blade and 5 star r3 aa and emma frost for the rest of the map. Just be patient and fight him like hes stun immune. Push him to sp2 if you can. Sp1 is a pain to evade...you mostly have to eat them with a block. Hope you have better luck.

Proxima doesn't trigger masochism?? I don't have any idea why...
    5* Gulk
    TKS87 said:

Out of these I would say ghulk, warlock does have a mechanic that triggers a passive degen (I think it's whenever his power drain activates?) which will trigger ghulks 'face me' for additional damage. Plus his face me will help mitigate the amount of shock damage you take as well.

Thank you !!!! This is the answer I needed to help make a proper decision.