**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Decent Sinister counters

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I haven’t really fought Sinister very much and have found that Sinister heals up whenever Ghost and Corvus Crits. So what kind of champs will be a decent option for sinister whenever I face him as a boss in the future?

Comments

• WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Domino does well (especially with rhulk) blade (GR) can be a bit risky with transferring bleeds back to you on sp1’s but he is who I used originally. Otherwise heal block champs like AA. If you want a little longer fight, crossbones doesn’t crit so no regen. Not saying these are the BEST but I don’t have a real deep roster so it’s what I’ve used. Maybe help you a bit...
  • Void and awakened CapIW are great against him. Inflicted ebuffs cannot be reflected back onto neither. However it is CRUCIAL if you have despair mastery and preferably CapIW's Science, tech and cosmic synergy to apply debuffs and actually reverse Mr.S healing.
  • Oliverb1980Oliverb1980 Posts: 99
    I used quake
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    Quake is the MVP if you’re comfortable with her, I used her for the UC and also 6.2 Sinister bosses. Sentinel is fantastic as well. But really any heal block champ can get the job done pretty well. Champs capable of heal reversal work too, but don’t expect his healing to actually be reversed because he is immune to that, so it’s just an indirect heal block.
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Any heal block or heal reversal champ works. Domino is also surprisingly useful if you can get a crit bleed and not get it reflected back. CB and Quake are also good counters.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Original Vision, Gulk and Void work well.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Old school SL
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Void and awakened CapIW are great against him. Inflicted ebuffs cannot be reflected back onto neither. However it is CRUCIAL if you have despair mastery and preferably CapIW's Science, tech and cosmic synergy to apply debuffs and actually reverse Mr.S healing.

You can't reverse his healing just negate it. Its in his description
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Sentinel.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    The most unorthodox method I can think of is using Sinister's own mechanics against him. Heimdall+ Guillotine + AA (awakened) + Psylocke to give you permanent precision buff. Spam Guillotine's special 2 let him eat crit. If you get knocked out, at least you have AA who will finish the job. Psylocke is there for power gain so you can spam special 2's easier
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Just for fun I use shehulk, she for ton of utility with that rework. Her as sp2 basically reverts heal a little, but also with sp1 bias and taunts she just wrecks him. Also like to use rulk for sinister, at 10 charges his extra damage outperforms regen, plus be crits not that often
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★

Void and awakened CapIW are great against him. Inflicted ebuffs cannot be reflected back onto neither. However it is CRUCIAL if you have despair mastery and preferably CapIW's Science, tech and cosmic synergy to apply debuffs and actually reverse Mr.S healing.

@DragonsniperRhQ you can’t reverse Sinisters regeneration
    It can't be reduced below 0 afaik, but you can stop his regen (basically same as heal block)
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Void
  • I usually end up using Void or Sentinel. I usually spend a bit of time focusing on building Sentinel's Analysis early when I can; once the Analysis is maxed, Sentinel's SP1 can apply Heal Block through blocks and those Heal Blocks will last longer.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Sentinel is a good option and Darkhawk and Doc Oc are also very good options. Doc Oc can apply heal block with parries and do it permanently with L3. You can also place heal block, heavy, parry, heavy to constantly place heal block on him while “detonating” the heal block breakthrough for some extra damage that he can’t regen.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Blade with GR synergy. Fight as stun immune, use sp2s only. Bleeds don’t last long enough for him to transfer them to you.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    I suppose if you have a high enough Crossbones, he would work since he doesn't crit.
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Actually this might be the only use for Civil Warrior. Heal blocks on heavy and power drains, plus has class advantage. Might work.
  • bamabbbamabb Posts: 17
    What about Redskull? Haven’t tried it but he can keep heal block going pretty much constantly with his heavy. And he has some power control.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Ghulk spam sp1 case solved
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I use Carnage with all Furies. Crazy damage, almost no crits. Demolishes him straight up.