**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Everyone good with suicides

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
Hello there, I have a tier list for this game that I've already made and I'm always trying to improve it and make it better. One thing I want to add is a symbol for suicide masteries, but I have 0 experience with this. If I could get a list of all the champs that are better with suicides, that would be amazing! Thank you and good day.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost omega Diablo quake namor darkhawk cap marvel movie magik (half suicides) aegon are the most relevant ones
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Corvus.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Lmao dude forgot Corvus, Hyperion, Medusa, iceman, vision, red hulk, nebula, Emma Frost, sinister, Cap iw particularly with skill champ added and many more especially you if have maxed willpower immunity is less important. Arch angel is beast on suicides since you’re not using specials or hardly using any at least.
    Most relevant ones😂😂 forgot most of them!

🐻
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Emma
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Any champ with either bleed or poison immunity could make that list.

Any robot definitely makes it.

Champs with abilities to specifically mitigate/gain from suicides include:

Large benefits
    Ghost (Awakened)
    Omega Red
    Mister Sinister
    Namor

Modest benefits
    Kingpin
    Cable
    Diablo (still not great, though)
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

Any champ with either bleed or poison immunity could make that list.

Any robot definitely makes it.

Champs with abilities to specifically mitigate/gain from suicides include:

Large benefits
    Ghost (Awakened)
    Omega Red
    Mister Sinister
    Namor

Modest benefits
    Kingpin
    Cable
    Diablo (still not great, though)

Corvus loves suicides.
    Cable wont degen the enemy with double edge if I remember right
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Magik
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Nick Fury
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    My top champs whenever I run suicides are Omega, Corvus, Darkhawk, Nebula (double immune and an attack boost for everyone when paired with Corvus), Ghost, and Emma Frost. I change up a few spots for synergies here and there, but it almost always includes Omega, Corvus, and Nebula. Both Corvus and Omega are maxed sig 5/65 5*s, and Nebula is a 1/25 6*, so that is all the suicide attack boosts plus an additional 7% attack from the Nebula/Corvus synergy. Not much can withstand Omega and Corvus with that much attack. In addition, both Corvus and Omega actually heal with suicides running and the willpower mastery, so they are arguably the best options with suicides.
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Why isn't warlock considered in suicides... my favorite champ after ghost..
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    LeoZed said:

Why isn't warlock considered in suicides... my favorite champ after ghost..

Because this post was before warlock or right around release when people didn’t know how strong he was