**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quest crystal exchange: total let down

Was excited about the quest crystals exchange and tried my luck with 14 of them. I got all ISO. This makes me so mad because out of 1400 quest crystals I had guaranteed units. I feel robbed now. Has anyone gotten units out of them yet? 14 crystals apparently was not enough...

Comments

• CyborgdeanCyborgdean Posts: 38
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Quest crystals were pretty much insignificant. Everyone knows this. This was just an easy way to be rid of them. The most you could hope for from 1400 of them was like 75-100 units anyway.

This is not something to be upset about.

I opened just as many. All iso. I’d rather have them opened and the work done for me, then go through all of the opening and selling. These were never good.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Time is money
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    I traded 100 of them and got 2 3000 iso? That only works out to 60 iso per crystal? Had I opened them and got the worst reward of 75 iso I would have had 7500 iso.. did not see that stellar value coming....
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Yeah and if you’d gotten 500 or 1000 units you’d be saying “thanks kabam! This is what us players have been asking for! Bravo!” People just can’t be made happy. 7500 iso? Is that really something that is breaking the game for you? That’s barely any iso either way. People need to let this quest crystal thing go. Should they be buffed? Sure. Don’t like the trade in option? Lesson learned next time people can get heir 1500 mini ISO’s and thrown a party to celebrate.

🐻
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

I traded 100 of them and got 2 3000 iso? That only works out to 60 iso per crystal? Had I opened them and got the worst reward of 75 iso I would have had 7500 iso.. did not see that stellar value coming....

Except the fact that the time taken to open 100 crystals vs 1 crystal, and the time and trouble to load 7.5k ISO in 75/125 pieces... makes the mega quest crystals more worth opening.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I got 2 iso 8 worth of 3000
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    edited August 2019
    The ISO's no big deal whether you let it expire or not. In no way is it worth trading units or energy away in exchange for more condensed ISO bricks. LOL. Unless you are getting a LOT of the new crystals to open, you're taking away a chance to get some easy units and energy in exchange for a high risk scenario that could pay big units or energy but is greatly raising your chances of getting none.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I open at least 30 of these mega quest crystals on each of my 3 accounts.

One hit jackpot with 20 refills and 1k units. The rest were all ISO. 😂
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★

Some of you people are just so freaking dense lol.

Says the guy with reading comprehension issues 🤔
  • alikal1alikal1 Posts: 14
    i have only 100 (one gem) and i got 500 units. i was very lucky, yep, chance 1% is 1% of every new gem no matter how many you have.

Snizzbar said:

When? Where? There isn't much to comprehend about sentence fragments taken out of context with words left out to strengthen your convoluted point.

Take a seat, sport.

tHeY pRomIsEd eQuAl vAluE!
    Lol convoluted if you're dense, or lacking in reading comprehension.
    I rest my case, but in Latin 😉
    No further questions, Your Honour.
    edited August 2019

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

When? Where? There isn't much to comprehend about sentence fragments taken out of context with words left out to strengthen your convoluted point.

Take a seat, sport.

Which case lmao?
    Just quit while you're behind, ok?
    It's embarrassing.
    edited August 2019

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Take a seat, sport.

Which case lmao?
    It's embarrassing.
    Keep it up, you're hilarious.
    Ok, thanks. It's much better when one of us is, anyway.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Was excited about the quest crystals exchange and tried my luck with 14 of them. I got all ISO. This makes me so mad because out of 1400 quest crystals I had guaranteed units. I feel robbed now. Has anyone gotten units out of them yet? 14 crystals apparently was not enough...

You were not guaranteed to get units. You were probably going to get units, but there was no guarantee.

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Take a seat, sport.

Which case lmao?
    It's embarrassing.
    Ok u better.
    Thanks, I appreciate your intellectual honesty.
    I would have spelt 'you' correctly.
    5/10 for effort, so you can have a participation award to add to your trophy cabinet.

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Take a seat, sport.

Which case lmao?
    It's embarrassing.
    Ok u better.
    Thanks, I appreciate your intellectual honesty.
    I would have spelt 'you' correctly.
    5/10 for effort, so you can have a participation award to add to your trophy cabinet.
    Only following the rules you set up, buddy.

Only crop stuff away to take it out of context, don't add anything.

Densey McDenseface.
    Well done that last bit just won you the argument 👏👏👏
    Maybe now you could start another one of your popular 'Who would win' threads...
    Lol who would win - New York City or Deadpool?
    Great stuff. But where did the rest of them go?. I HAVE to read MORE you're really talented.