**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How ready is my roster for 4* basic arena?

This is my roster and I plan to do 4* basic arenas to expand it. My account is more than 60 days old. I'm wondering if I do arena everytime my champs are refreshed, how many points can I possibly get? And which champs will have lower cutoffs for me to grind out?

Comments

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    You should be able to hit the lower cutoffs, assuming you do it every 2 hours, and not lose your streak, might need some arena point boosts though.

Most 4* basic cutoffs are pretty low, like you can get Blue Cyclops for under 2M now...

I'd say, give it a shot, and see how many points you can get, you need to learn champ moves anyway, and might as well get points for it.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Not really ready for infinite streak. Which means getting 2 mil will be a super grind.

Need to rank those 4*s up. Get Sparky, Iceman, Stealthy and Nick Fury up to 3/30 ASAP (in that order). You have some good champs.

Take a look into your masteries as well, you probably don’t have most unlocked, but getting a high PI on your champs with Masteries is going to help a lot.

A good place to practice is getting that 1.1 mil in T4B arena and you need those to 4/40 your four stars. It’s been a while, but once you have 3 4/40s you can refresh them to get an infinite streak, but you can’t maintain it without a lot of 3/30s. Good luck!
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Here is something I use for the 4star basic arena to maintain my streaks.

Hope this helps you.

PS with your lineup you can still do it, but a lotta effort to get past 2.5Mil