**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cap IW not shrugging these debuffs?

Any reason why ghost can shrug these but my cap IW didn’t purify them in the epic labs? He should be purifying them he is at max sig level and I had the skill synergy. My team was masacre, red hulk, domino, ghost and cap IW

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Any reason why ghost can shrug these but my cap IW didn’t purify them in the epic labs? He should be purifying them he is at max sig level and I had the skill synergy. My team was masacre, red hulk, domino, ghost and cap IW

And what were the nodes?
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    Did you have a Kinetic charge up at the time? He needs one up to purify the debuff. It's hard to actually tell from a screenshot.
  • Yes he had 2 Kenetic charges at the time when he hit antman and took incinerate damage, can I post a video here?
  • I believe the node is Icarus

I believe the node is Icarus

If that is sinister labs there will be atleast 2 more nodes.
  • Yeah the other 2 had nothing to do with incinerate damage, I used ghost seconds after to shrug the same buffs
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    He may be having some issues with this update. I submitted a ticket about it with a video, but in the uncollected monthly quest Juggs before Mister Sinister, his kinetic charges weren't working accurately to stop the unstoppable. I took quite a few beatdowns because of it, and wondered if anyone else had experienced it. Now I see this, and maybe it's nothing to do with the other but I don't think they're working properly.

Yeah the other 2 had nothing to do with incinerate damage, I used ghost seconds after to shrug the same buffs

having "nothing to do with incinerate damage" is not the point. The point is they may have had something to do with ability accuracy.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    I'm most likely wrong, but would it have something to do with the fact you're fighting ant man, and the attacks are glancing?
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    djr17 said:

I'm most likely wrong, but would it have something to do with the fact you're fighting ant man, and the attacks are glancing?

Nah you only get kinetic charges from being hit and glancing only occurs when you attack the enemy
  • Lormif said:

Yeah the other 2 had nothing to do with incinerate damage, I used ghost seconds after to shrug the same buffs

having "nothing to do with incinerate damage" is not the point. The point is they may have had something to do with ability accuracy.
    It was freezer burn, power gain and close encounters

• So nothing here that should make this ability on cap IW with max sig level and skill synergy not work. Correct?
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Zuro said:

djr17 said:

Nah you only get kinetic charges from being hit and glancing only occurs when you attack the enemy
    I meant the purify, not the kinetic charge. I don't use Cap IW enough to know when purify occurs, and if it would be stopped by the aar from glancing ant man.

i.e. attack ant man, atk is glanced. per node incinerate is applied, purify prevented by the glanced attack. Eidt: seems circular, but well withing the realms of kabam logic
    djr17 said:

Zuro said:

djr17 said:

I meant the purify, not the kinetic charge. I don't use Cap IW enough to know when purify occurs, and if it would be stopped by the aar from glancing ant man.

i.e. attack ant man, atk is glanced. per node incinerate is applied, purify prevented by the glanced attack. Eidt: seems circular, but well withing the realms of kabam logic
    With a skill champ it happens on gaining the debuff. The question is if you get the debuff on attack and the attack was glancing, would that AA reduction reduce the chance to remove it as well.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    This might be a silly question but you do have a skill champ on your team and I’m assuming he’s max sig?
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    V1PER1987 said:

This might be a silly question but you do have a skill champ on your team and I’m assuming he’s max sig?

Yes if you read further above he had Masacre for skill synergy
  • synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306

@Viper1987