**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Sigil Rewards Reset

KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
I guess I paid for “4 weeks” of summoner sigil rewards only to find out that I’ve already gotten my first weeks rewards for free, because the rewards didn’t reset after making that purchase. Pretty lame if you ask me. I assumed I would be granted a full four weeks worth of rewards for my purchase. Instant buyer’s remorse. #firsttimelasttime

Comments

• Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    You’ll get those days back at the end of the month, essentially missing nothing
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

I guess I paid for “4 weeks” of summoner sigil rewards only to find out that I’ve already gotten my first weeks rewards for free, because the rewards didn’t reset after making that purchase. Pretty lame if you ask me. I assumed I would be granted a full four weeks worth of rewards for my purchase. Instant buyer’s remorse. #firsttimelasttime

you will be getting a "full four weeks worth" of rewards. Every thing is either weekly, which you will get 5 weeks of, or bi-weekly, which you will still get 3 of. You lost nothing, you just have to wait an extra week, but in the end you will still get the exact same amount of rewards.
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Markjv81 said:

You’ll get those days back at the end of the month, essentially missing nothing

Hopefully you are correct. I was on the fence about the purchase in the first place and not seeing them reset really irked me right out of the gates.