**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My favorite champion is ...

2»

Comments

• ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I love playing Sentry.

Yep. I said it.

I have enough materials in the foreseeable future to R5 two characters -- I am a solo player, so T5 Basic is harder to come by.

I know Sentry has...limitations.

But I just might do it anyway
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    ST,my first 5* and my favorite.I really like his damage and synergys with Omega and Killmonger.Really close to him is VtD,he's an absolute content destroyer and after him is Sentry even if he has that s***y limitation.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Ghost, but I still have yet to even pull her from a Crystal beyond a 3-Star.

At least you have a 3 Star one... I don't have her at all...
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    My favorite would probably have to be VTD, I love Soloing AQ with him. As for a Champion that's always on my team, that'd have to be my X-23. (Also Venom when he's not my locked in AQ)
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

My Holy Trinity

Captain I Give Up Shaving, The Sentient 8-Ball With A Gun and the Man of Hype

OK I am sure I am gonna kick myself because of how obvious it is after I am told, but for the life of me I cannot figure out who the 8-Ball with a gun is...
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ghost or Ghost Rider
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Still Starky
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Hyperion
  • Fan1241Fan1241 Posts: 47
    Gwenpoolllllllllll
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Captain Marvel has been my poison of choice recently. She's got so much utility and damage output.

I give an honourable mention to my awakened 6* Ronin though - his animations are so sleek, props to the design team, I just don't know if I can justify taking him to R2 over my 5* Ghost
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Hyperion- dude can just do so much
  • LD_Studios97LD_Studios97 Posts: 165

Ghost, but I still have yet to even pull her from a Crystal beyond a 3-Star.

Can so agree with that. Can't pull Civil warrior. I love the champion, just so hard. I want him soooooo bad...
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Blade... I wanted him so much and I had to wait 2 years to get it that now I bring him in every mission
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Scarlett Witch, even with her being a 4*
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    X23
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    Havok
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

Am I allowed to say somebody besides Cyclops? Because even with all of the fantastic Champions that have followed her, Magik is still my #1.

HOW DARE YOU!
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Wubbie075 said:

My Holy Trinity

Captain I Give Up Shaving, The Sentient 8-Ball With A Gun and the Man of Hype

OK I am sure I am gonna kick myself because of how obvious it is after I am told, but for the life of me I cannot figure out who the 8-Ball with a gun is...
    Pretty sure it's Domino.
  • science22science22 Posts: 125
    Love ramping up Ægon. He's my fav
  • My 6r2 Ghost hands down clears so much content for me
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Mine is Drax