**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your most memorable moment in the game so far??

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
There could be a lot of memorable moments in game like getting the champ you always wished for or maybe RNG on your side or maybe an achievement.

Feel free to post here

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    My entire time doing act 5 100% was such fun content (bar that god damn debuff immune spidey)
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Finishing act 5.3 pulling a tech ag using it on sl then did initial completion of lol and used my shards on a featured crystal to pull blade in the first round of dahmpir crystals. The few months surrounding that pull was the hottest streak I’ve ever had in game
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Rolling over a 5* Ghost to get a 5* Sentry out of a Basic.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    @belli300 definitely very lucky
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Opening my 9th 6* crystal and receiving yet another trash champion, on top of it all, it was a 6* IF dupe... I have very bad luck with 6* crystals.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Doing act 5.4 and 5.3 100% was quite enjoyable
  • When I opened 10 PHC and got both SW and Magick both 4* in the same pull. I duped them not soon after in almost the same manner
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Toss up between:

Beating RoL wolverine w/ 3* guillotine (and then finishing RoL)

Beating my first path in LoL
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    @Midnite93 he is definitely amazing but hard to use
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Pulling 4* Doctor Voodoo and 4* Thing in the first 24 hours of starting my alt account. That was fun.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    For me, it was clearing my first champion challenge. I remember when the agents of shield challenge came out, and I was nowhere near able to do that one (though not for lack of trying). Then came the Bautista bomb challenge, followed by the web slinger challenge (I don't think these were the names of the challenges, just the title you got for them). All 3 of those I wanted to complete so badly, and I came close on the web slinger, but couldnt quite finish it off. Then came the goldblum challenge, and I was finally able to finish it. I was so happy, as I felt like I was really starting to make good progress in the game. It felt like such a massive milestone, because the first two were so far out of reach for me. I've done every champion challenge since then, and hope to see another one soon! I love when those events come out.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

These are my most memorable moments

I Was shocked when i pulled sparky and emma from those gmcs. Then not long after i got enough shards from the 4th of july gift and dupped sparky
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Beating ROL. I got home from school, fired up a playlist, and went at it for hours with my 4/40 unawakened X-23.
  • GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32
    My most memorable moment was getting dr voodoo as 5 star from the crystal which I got from completion of act 5.

Also 6 star ægon was great as well but looking for his dupe
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,721 ★★★★★
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Either duping my 4 star Scarlet Witch or Completing and exploring my first Master Mode EQ
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Beating the Collector and my first UC EQ 100%
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    My first five star.... cyclops.
    And becoming uncollected.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Pulling ip from my first 3 5* crystals
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Pulling KM as my first 6*, was already using unholy trinity all the time as max rank 4* so it was perfect at the time, used him everywhere!
  • SkyBlueGamingSkyBlueGaming Posts: 128
    For me it was probably during Gwenpool Goes to the Movies. I was at a hotel when I finished heroic and when I realized how easy master was, I pushed and finished it in one or two days.
    Shame I got 4 star Star-lord and Yondu from the legendary and 4 star cinematic crystals.
  • MasterChief1176MasterChief1176 Posts: 213
    Beating Maestro! He was a kick in the face
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Completing LOL to take up Blade to R5! Oh, how satisfying.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

My first five star.... cyclops.
    And becoming uncollected.

He was my first 5* too. He is still at R1...lol