**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

#removegates6.2

So Kabam u have said the gates are a bad mistake will u now remove them from 6.2.
I personally have done nearly it all but even so for players that haven’t I think this would be a good move if ur wang people to carry on playing.
This is my thoughts open to all options
Players like myself and players that have 100% the content should get some sort of sorry in what forum Kabam pick

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Dont think its going to happen
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    If they know what is good for the game and want more people to start clearing that content, then that will happen. So it probably will not happen, looking at top grossing list and how quickly they are descending from the big boys league. If the trend continues we gonna need BOTTOM GROSSING list to find mcoc without going through 50 pages
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

If they know what is good for the game and want more people to start clearing that content, then that will happen. So it probably will not happen, looking at top grossing list and how quickly they are descending from the big boys league. If the trend continues we gonna need BOTTOM GROSSING list to find mcoc without going through 50 pages

funny, they seem to be climbing...
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Miike just replied to another thread. They are NOT removing the gates from 6.2.

If you don't have the roster to explore it now, be patient and wait until you do.
  • We are not going to remove gates from 6.2. While we learned from that experience, and won't be imposing them in Chapter 3, we are not going to go back and change that content.
This discussion has been closed.