**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sunspot confirmed god tier by seatin.

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
Yesterday he took him to rank 5/65, and says he has no regrets. He took out Winter soldier in 50 hits, and took out act 6 Dormammu in 20! His burst damage is similar to Namor, except with less utility and higher damage. Once he comes out on basic crystals, I'm sure he'll be a fan favourite.
PS: Could someone post the link of the video, I'm on mobile.

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    ezgoing said:

There’s a chance kabam can rebalance him right if he’s too overpowered?

This is very true, to be honest I think they will ratchet down his l2 damage some. But he's a also a ramp up champ. Not sure I'd say he's god tier champ but he's definitely good with some interesting utility.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Who cares and he’s getting tuned down lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    No one knows what the rebalancing will be like. They said there wont be fundamental changes, only minor tweaks. If the data shows he performs well on defense and offense, hes not likely to get changed at all.

Human Torch and Annihilus are fairly one sided which is where their rebalance is coming from. Lets not start wild accusations yet.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★

No one knows what the rebalancing will be like. They said there wont be fundamental changes, only minor tweaks. If the data shows he performs well on defense and offense, hes not likely to get changed at all.

Human Torch and Annihilus are fairly one sided which is where their rebalance is coming from. Lets not start wild accusations yet.

yeh i agree with them rebalancing all champions ,not caring who has ghost n who abused corvus and domino and namor or omega , they should rebalance them and offer some kinda materials if anyone chooses to rank them down or anything,,absolutely nothing wrong in that, kabam never asked anyone to spend $10k every week to a character , what they value certain champ n their rankdown materials ,they'll hopefully give but if rebalance was happening they really should have started with diablo and ebony , they both r in Basics already and people are pulling diablo left right and center 😂.
    disclaimer : i have 6* R2 ghost and i agree her damage is insane and makes 75% of the fights super easy.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    For example back in the day I used to alwys use DPX, beast and colossus and had fun doing so but after I was introduced to this whole tier system I hate using them now
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Zuro said:

For example back in the day I used to alwys use DPX, beast and colossus and had fun doing so but after I was introduced to this whole tier system I hate using them now

Do you hate using them because someone else says they suck or did you move on to harder content and realize they are ineffective there? Or get stronger champs who made you hate using them by comparison? I find it hard to believe you started hating champs you liked using just because a stranger on YouTube said they aren't good.
    Ok my point is this I had fun using this champs. But then I was introduced to all these tier list or whatever claiming that those champs aren't as good so I stopped using them because they got the job done but not as fast as others leading me to give up some of my enjoyment of the game for faster progression which i regret doing now since this game isn't as fun it used be for me back when I didn't care about the top champs and just enjoy using my favorite champs
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    I wish the beyond god/god tier would be more strict to get into. That section is getting too packed, and being niche -Sym Supreme- I don't think allows him to be in the same category as Ghost, Corvus, and Namor who can be great over a wide variety of fights
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

I wish the beyond god/god tier would be more strict to get into. That section is getting too packed, and being niche -Sym Supreme- I don't think allows him to be in the same category as Ghost, Corvus, and Namor who can be great over a wide variety of fights

You say that like there are any rules to get into any tier.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    What does he offer that others do not? What does he do more efficiently than others?
  • CeeJayCeeJay Posts: 12
    They don't necessarily need to "nerf" the OP champs' stats. They just need to introduce newer champs that can effectively counter those OP champs' abilities in the future.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    That entirely depends on what's being altered. In general, they don't just "nerf" Champs because they're OP. There will always be powerful Champs in the game. When something like Cull occurs that results in a game-breaking bug which does way more Damage than intended, it's necessary to fix it. Typically, they don't just readjust Champs because they're strong at something.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I say it's nice to look for an opinion but , always try it for yourself. To many, hang on some youtubers short curls.
  • GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32
    I will say he has craziest burst damage in the complete game
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

zeezee57 said:

Zuro said:

Do you hate using them because someone else says they suck or did you move on to harder content and realize they are ineffective there? Or get stronger champs who made you hate using them by comparison? I find it hard to believe you started hating champs you liked using just because a stranger on YouTube said they aren't good.
    Ok my point is this I had fun using this champs. But then I was introduced to all these tier list or whatever claiming that those champs aren't as good so I stopped using them because they got the job done but not as fast as others leading me to give up some of my enjoyment of the game for faster progression which i regret doing now since this game isn't as fun it used be for me back when I didn't care about the top champs and just enjoy using my favorite champs

So because they made a list of opinions it has ruined your gaming experience. They don't pick the champs you use, you can use any of your champs you want. I don't really follow the list at all as you should only rank up based on prestige to be relevant in this game.