**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* champs still worth investing?

AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
I know this has been asked and answered several Times , but seriously , should I just wait for decent 5* pulls and only rank up those ? Or should I max out 4*s and use them in aq and act 5 and eventually build my account as I roll more 5*s later?

I only have four 5* champs and about 30 4* champs . T4cc takes a while to come and I’m not sure what to do.!!

How much is the difference between max 4* and 3/45 5* in terms of Armor and block proficiency?

Comments

• Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 463 ★★★
    AlphA101 said:

I know this has been asked and answered several Times , but seriously , should I just wait for decent 5* pulls and only rank up those ? Or should I max out 4*s and use them in aq and act 5 and eventually build my account as I roll more 5*s later?

I only have four 5* champs and about 30 4* champs . T4cc takes a while to come and I’m not sure what to do.!!

How much is the difference between max 4* and 3/45 5* in terms of Armor and block proficiency?

That's a lot of questions. 4 stars can still be used in AQ and AW or Act 5, as you mentioned, while your 5 stars can work on Act 6 when you get there. I still get a lot of usage out of my 4 stars.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    4* can even be used in variants so yes they are worth it
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Scarlett Witch is definitely a 4* worth investing in.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    They are still worth pushing you further in the game... Maxed out 4* and r3 5* are more or less on the same level...

More time saving in arenas as you can get the refresh quickly in less than 2 hrs if you are in good alliance...

Only downside you won't be able to use them beyond act 5
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    4* are still useful for me considering my trash 5* luck.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    zeezee57 said:

If you're just entering act 5 you should absolutely max some 4* to tackle the content at your progression point. The time to stop investing in 4* is when you have sufficient 5* to invest in or the content you're gunning for dictates it.

Just like when I got to the point where 3*s weren’t cutting it anymore ? So I gotta keep doing act 5 and see how far my 4*s can push it ?

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    To put it simply, yes.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    AlphA101 said:

a few questions
    1. Are u uncollected or no
    2. if so have u finished Act 5
    3. If not then what 4*s do u have
    4. 4*s i would rank up Scarlet Witch, AA, Voodoo, Aegon (if duped),
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    My main account is cavalier and I still use 4* in AQ sometimes.
    I no longer rank 4* though.
    I've even stopped ranking 4* on my uncollected second account with a rating of 160k.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    There are 4* who are worth r5 despite their 5 and 6* variant but lets me realistic odds of pulling their counterpart is low so i say yes r5 those 4* who deserve it.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    You should probably rank up approximately 9 of the right 4*s to R5 based upon which content you have to clear and what 5* utility you have.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★

AlphA101 said:

a few questions
    Not uncollected. Just started act 5 . I can easily 100% master eq every month with 0 item use.

I have about 30 4* and Main ones are caiw , Corvus , x23 ( also as 5*) , OR, sentinel , Magik , SL , DS , SS , LUKE CAGE , Heimdall , Angela

Only SS and heimdall are awakened

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Eventually you will stop ranking 4*s except for specific reasons, unless you just like ranking champs. It's definitely worth it for you to rank any 4*s that will help you clear content and get to that point.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    AlphA101 said:

AlphA101 said:

a few questions
    Not uncollected. Just started act 5 . I can easily 100% master eq every month with 0 item use.

Interesting. I only managed to get Master exploration after being Uncollected.

What are you waiting for? Go get Uncollected!