**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

In-Game Currency Devalued By An Order Of Magnitude

For those of us that have spent money on this game, it's hard not to feel like in-game currency has been Devalued by an Order Of Magnitude.

The long sought 5-star awakening gem, if it were to go on sale tomorrow, would literally feel as insignificant to me as a 4-star awakening gem. I've been begging for one for nearly 6 months, and now I might actually pass. We now know that 5 stars will become common-place and what we really need now is a 6 star awakening gem.

Kabam says 2018. I say that's only 4 months away!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    6-star awakening gem shouldn't exist. Except if LoL 2.0 comes out.
    As for the 5-star awakening gems ... is the same thing. Selling them is not the right thing to do
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    edited August 2017
    ...5 star awakening is coming. That's the point of the early announcement.

They knew to do otherwise would cause an eruption from the community.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    You guys need to start protesting with your wallet and you won't have these problems. I haven't spent in almost a year
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    Agreed. That's my plan.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    What would I do with a 5* awakening gem? Colossus, IP and Kamala are not gonna cut it in LOL.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    You guys need to start protesting with your wallet and you won't have these problems. I haven't spent in almost a year

Truer words have never been spoken