**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* hero crystals

Can someone please tell me how 4 of 7 of my last 5* openings were antman? Isn't there supposed to be some sort of random component to these drops? I'm really tired of being screwed over by kabam...

Comments

• Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 ★★★
    I haven’t pulled four. But I did pull back to back Gambits. That’s was fun.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    jsmitty57 said:

Can someone please tell me how 4 of 7 of my last 5* openings were antman? Isn't there supposed to be some sort of random component to these drops? I'm really tired of being screwed over by kabam...

That's the random component there. It's definitely not normal to pull 4 of the same out of 7.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Antman with the Quantum Trinity can hit pretty hard once you stack up those fatigues/poisons. Plus he's pretty tanky with his health pool and glances. I like using Antman more than Ghost or Wasp when I run the Trinity
  • jsmitty57 said:

Yeah I guess thats just garbage. I mean... 4 antmans... 1 from a featured thats 45000 reds that have just been wasted. I feel that there is no random component with that lot. I mean 4 of 7? The same person? Yeah that sounds like a bug or they literally just hate me. Not to mention two more of those 7 we groot and king groot... Fml

Dupe that King Groot and watch him be even more tanky. Takes awhile to kill things but put majesty does not die
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    jsmitty57 said:

This is why i will nevee give this company money again. All they do is screw me over

You could be the first to have a 5/65 ant man in the entire community

Go go go...!!!!!

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    AlphA101 said:

jsmitty57 said:

This is why i will nevee give this company money again. All they do is screw me over

You could be the first to have a 5/65 ant man in the entire community

Go go go...!!!!!

I think there’s some hardcore Ghost players out there with Ant-man at 5/65
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 650 ★★★
    jsmitty57 said:

Funny thing I asked them for an explanation as to how thats comsidered random drops... Ofc all they have to say is their same generic BS they always say.

At what point would you have believed it was random, 3/7 ant man, 2/7? 1/7?

In order for any of those to be guaranteed, the crystals would have to be directly connected to the one's opened before.

I get where you're coming from. I went through a streak of 4/7 Rocket and later on 3/7 HB. That doesn't mean I dont think the results arent random.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    omfg its random i could pull 20 ant mans in row or 20 ghost its random i have pulled my hulk buster 3 times in a row but haven't pulled him since so its random and not rigged to set u up to get a bad champ
  • The odds of pulling any particular champion from a crystal are the same as receiving any other champion in that crystal unless stated otherwise. With the number of crystals that the community opens in a given day and due to the nature of randomness, it is entirely statistically possible for somebody to receive the same champion from different crystals. In light of the question being answered and this thread quickly going off the rails and becoming personal, we're going to be closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.