**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #3: Polar Opposites

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Happy Variant #3 Day!
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Suprman26 said:

im def screwed on this event. no ghost, sentinel so i might be holding back abit

There are many champs to take care of issues in MCOC. No need to have defeatist attitude before the content even drops.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

Sentinel global buff is bugged

Looks like it from watching Seatin. It’s in the bug section now.
  • Bossdog55555Bossdog55555 Posts: 56
    @Kabam Miike sentinel node is bugged. Cost me a bunch of resources. Please fix fast.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Very first fight with Sentinel and can tell his global isn’t working.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    is the tech buff in general working? anyone trying without a sentinel?
    am i crazy or is the flux dispersal node working properly? it doesn't show anything building up on magneto and my damage is immediately capped. I do a heavy and then its the same thing. nothing is critical and at times i'm getting zero damage.

I read it as 5% at a time building up...i'm no expert so someone else please jump in if i'm crazy
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    The in-game mail stated that Variant 3 would be available to “all summoners level 40 and up.” However, the actual quest is level-locked to level 45 and up. This doesn’t really affect me, as I am not going to try the variants for a long time now and am level 44 1/2 anyhow, but obviously either the announcement or the quest itself is wrong, and this should be fixed, as there are certainly summoners who this will affect.
    edited August 2019
    also @Kabam Miike when you first beat the initial quest after magneto boss it comes up with an offer for increased sentinel drops. I went to buy it and it said it had expired and disappeared after. no way to find it now. may be another bug - would like to have it offered again at least.
  • тнanoѕтнanoѕ Posts: 4
    edited August 2019
    The first bug is the accessibility to this event quest, on forum and in the in-game mail it is stated that variant difficulty of this quest will be made available to players above lvl 40 but on the actual quest screen it's saying 45. Which one is correct? @Kabam Miike
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    The debuff duration increase also seems bugged
  • CatapoulpeCatapoulpe Posts: 101
    Lvernon15 said:

Whoever designed this content needs a raise, really like the short design and gimmicky node combinations like the recharge power shield aon path, also really like how with skill it can be done with lesser champions, and that while some tech champs clearly shine above like ghost and sentinel there are still many great counters to the harder fights, so besides the bugs I have to say this is one of my favourite content releases the game has ever had

If Sentinel wasn't bugged yes
  • powerbusterspowerbusters Posts: 9
    Another bug interaction with willpower and robots ,I thought robots cannot Regen from willpower but in final quest Kang boss on the path for long distance relationship because of the weakness debuffs void melts all champs including robots as they are reverse healing from the weakness debuffs and not petrify or any of voids damaging debuffs please fix this asap
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Another bug interaction with willpower and robots ,I thought robots cannot Regen from willpower but in final quest Kang boss on the path for long distance relationship because of the weakness debuffs void melts all champs including robots as they are reverse healing from the weakness debuffs and not petrify or any of voids damaging debuffs please fix this asap

That’s not a big, void deals damage whenever there is a debuff active, it’s not the heal reversal
  • The in-game mail stated that Variant 3 would be available to “all summoners level 40 and up.” However, the actual quest is level-locked to level 45 and up. This doesn’t really affect me, as I am not going to try the variants for a long time now and am level 44 1/2 anyhow, but obviously either the announcement or the quest itself is wrong, and this should be fixed, as there are certainly summoners who this will affect.

тнanoѕ said:

The first bug is the accessibility to this event quest, on forum and in the in-game mail it is stated that variant difficulty of this quest will be made available to players above lvl 40 but on the actual quest screen it's saying 45. Which one is correct? @Kabam Miike

Thanks for drawing this to our attention, @WardenZero & @тнanoѕ! It's an error in the in-game mail and post here. The correct level is 45. Sorry for the miscommunication on our end!
  • TheBroookTheBroook Posts: 33
    IMO everything is working as intended apart from the Apex Manufacture node. Composite Consturction, Stack Overflow, and Overclocked are working as intended.

Currently got 4 tech champions in my loadout, and i have noticed an increase timer on the debuffs for Incinerate (Sentinel S2) and Shock (Sentinel Heavy, Stark Spidey S2 and Nebula Heavy/S2).
  • Other back issues didn't stop me, what chance does this one have.
  • Alphalink_28Alphalink_28 Posts: 12
    is it worth doing variant 3 100% or should I focus on completion and just save my resources for endgame
  • Spideygran76Spideygran76 Posts: 4
    So I am trying to make it through V3 3.1 and I figured I'd take the spry, gassed and can't touch this path.
    I figured if I only hit them when they were stunned they couldn't evade and so couldn't apply a fatigue to me. This is not the case, I am having a fatigue dealt to me on every hit so being powerdrained and taking 25% of the defenders attack. This occurs no matter who I use, whether they're stunned or not.
    I assume this is 100% bug?
  • Alphalink_28Alphalink_28 Posts: 12
    who's better for variant out of tech: Sentinel, Iron man(IW),Ghost, red skull or nebulae
    are there any absolutely not's for the V3
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Huh. Not too bad. I’m trying for completion with 5* r4 Ghost and 4* Stark Spidey, with boosts. Any tips?
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I’ve got the first chapter down. Are there any defenders I should worry about since I don’t have Sentinel?