**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CapIW not removing Unstoppable

CapIW is not properly removing Unstoppable in several areas of the game. Most notably, he can remove it from Juggernaut but it’s a delayed removal so you get countered before it’s effective.

Comments

• Spoonmanaron2Spoonmanaron2 Posts: 46
    CapIW is not properly removing Unstoppable in several areas of the game. Most notably, he can remove it from Juggernaut but it’s a delayed removal so you get countered before it’s effective.
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Yup all anyone needs to do is take him into uncollected this month with the juggs before Mister sinister and take a bunch of hits when he’s got a kinetic charge and you’ll be able to see.
  • Spoonmanaron2Spoonmanaron2 Posts: 46
    Vs Juggs and there was no special node. Cap had kinetic charge. Like I said, it works but it’s delayed, which screams bug to me. It’s not all fights. But there was a distinct pause between the strike and the removal of Unstoppable, which made Juggs able to counter attack before the second hit of my combo.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Yup all anyone needs to do is take him into uncollected this month with the juggs before Mister sinister and take a bunch of hits when he’s got a kinetic charge and you’ll be able to see.

are you sure that you didn't try to hit him while he was charging an heavy? because in Master that Juggs has unstoppable heavy (is the same for UC, right?), and because this is a passive effect it can't be nullified ^_^

to OP: could be possible for you to post a video to better understand what problem are you encountering? because i tried my Cap IW and he worked fine :)
  • BznetBznet Posts: 18
    I've had the same issue with Juggernauts it appears there a delay when removing unstoppable. You can try it out yourself in this month event (uncollected) just let him complete a 5 hit combo in your block and once you hit him the unstoppable is removed however you immediately get countered by him.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Bznet said:

I've had the same issue with Juggernauts it appears there a delay when removing unstoppable. You can try it out yourself in this month event (uncollected) just let him complete a 5 hit combo in your block and once you hit him the unstoppable is removed however you immediately get countered by him.

video?
  • Haji_Saab said:

Vs Juggs and there was no special node. Cap had kinetic charge. Like I said, it works but it’s delayed, which screams bug to me. It’s not all fights. But there was a distinct pause between the strike and the removal of Unstoppable, which made Juggs able to counter attack before the second hit of my combo.

You are confusing it with the unstoppable heavy that is coming from the node.

CapIW will cancel Juggs innate unstoppable ability but will not nullify the passive unstoppable that is attached to the heavy attack in this UC quest before Sinister.
    This right here. I've been using CAIW for awhile now and it is VERY wise to READ the nodes before fighting. There is no delay. Just watch Juggs when he attacks. Do not counter his heavy attack. It's a Passive Unstoppable, and very short duration.

So yeah, nothing wrong. No bugs. Just a few overlooking the node. Heavy-Hitter has a very short duration Unstoppable. Only way to circumvent it, is the Slow Debuff. Unfortunately one cannot Nullify a Passive ability. Whereas in AW with Unstoppable Toggle/Boost Buff, CAIW is actually superior too those utilizing the Slow Debuff because he Nullifies and doesn't use AAR.