**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Clarification on Guillotine Sig

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Her signature is 10% chance to life steal X% of health per 4 souls (always has 10% chance to steal X% eve when below 4 souls)

BUT when I have 8 or 12 what is added?
Is it another 10% chance?
Another X%?
Both?
Is it stacked or is it like wolverine's regen where there are multiple chances per attack?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Her signature is 10% chance to life steal X% of health per 4 souls (always has 10% chance to steal X% eve when below 4 souls)

Another X%?
    Both?
    Is it stacked or is it like wolverine's regen where there are multiple chances per attack?

If she's below 4 Souls, you can't steal. It's 10% chance. 50% of Health for every 4 Souls. Minimum 50%.
    Sorry, should point out that mine is Sig 99.
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    edited August 2017

Another X%?
    Both?

If she's below 4 Souls, you can't steal. It's 10% chance. 50% of Health for every 4 Souls. Minimum 50%.

Are you sure? Her sig specifically says "Minimum 50% Health Steal regardless of current Soul count." Even at 0 souls, she has a 10% chance to steal 50%.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Sig 35:
    "granting a 10% chance to steal 42.48% of Damage done as Health for every 4 Souls she possesses. Minimum 42.48% Health Steal regardless of current Soul count."

So she always has a 10% chance to steal as a baseline stat.

The OP question is, if she has 4 souls, which stat is added? Does it become 20% chance to steal, or is 84.96% of Damage done converted to health? Or is it both?

I don't have the answer, and am subscribing because I'd like to know as well.

I do know that when the stars align and my 4* R5 Guilly steals during a crit special, she can get a TON of health.
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Sig 35:
    "granting a 10% chance to steal 42.48% of Damage done as Health for every 4 Souls she possesses. Minimum 42.48% Health Steal regardless of current Soul count."

So she always has a 10% chance to steal.

The OP question is, if she has 4 souls, which stat is added? Does it become 20% chance to steal, or is 84.96% of Damage done converted to health? Or is it both?

I don't have the answer, and am subscribing because I'd like to know as well.

I do know that when the stars align and my 4* R5 Guilly steals during a crit special, she can get a TON of health.

As long as she's awakened she has a 10% chance to health steal. If she has 0-7 souls she can steal 50%, 8-11 souls is 100%, 12-15 souls is 150%, and so forth.
    The percentage is additive based on every 4 Souls. In my case, 100% for 8 Souls, etc. My understanding was that she doesn't Steal below 4. She doesn't Steal with 0 for sure. At least from what I've seen.
    Then again, I don't examine that closely. I just use her. Lol.

Nor do I. I used to use her last year a bit when Ultron was the big bad boss of AW, but haven't used her much lately except in arena. I was just trying my best to interpret their wording.

Me too. I just like her as a champ and she's my first R5. She hits hard, has good bleed, and regens (inconsistent, but at least it's there). I like pairing her up with Magik and WW2 for the extra synergies.
    Viper1987 wrote: »

Nor do I. I used to use her last year a bit when Ultron was the big bad boss of AW, but haven't used her much lately except in arena. I was just trying my best to interpret their wording.

I remember having a conversation where someone was wondering why it wasn't working and they were out of Souls. I'm almost positive she doesn't Steal with 0 Souls. Could be wrong.

I remember having a conversation where someone was wondering why it wasn't working and they were out of Souls. I'm almost positive she doesn't Steal with 0 Souls. Could be wrong.

I will trust your comment about that.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★

No she requires 2 souls to REVERSE heal enemies… it's a common question on RoL forums about "GUILOTINE NOT WORKING AGAINST WOLVERINE" then someone points out her Sp2 needing 2 souls

But her SIG works with under 4 and includes multiples OF 4
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian

No she requires 2 souls to REVERSE heal enemies… it's a common question on RoL forums about "GUILOTINE NOT WORKING AGAINST WOLVERINE" then someone points out her Sp2 needing 2 souls

I've never specifically paid attention to what happens at literally zero souls, but I'm pretty sure I've stolen health below four souls, consistent with the text description. I do know that when you have more souls the magnitude of the heal increases, but as far as I'm aware the probability of the health steal doesn't increase.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

I've never specifically paid attention to what happens at literally zero souls, but I'm pretty sure I've stolen health below four souls, consistent with the text description. I do know that when you have more souls the magnitude of the heal increases, but as far as I'm aware the probability of the health steal doesn't increase.

So the amount changes it the freaquency… interesting! She's been an r4 for a while but I've never had a proper chance to test her. Either a calculated slip up would kill or any regen would be unnoticeable so I've been debating whether or not to take her further.

The issue with a r4 iffy life stealer is the fact they have to have a "perfect" matchup where the enemy is noticeably stronger but not by so much it may as well not matter that you have the small life steal buffer because even Wolvy can't keep up
    edited August 2017
    The matches where Guilly really makes a difference is against high regen champs (Deadpool, Ultron, Iron Man & variants, Wolvie, etc). It's even good against Magik's limbo.

Her life steal isn't a game changer like Wolvie's is, but it's an added bonus.
    Essentially, the more Damage you can do, the more Life you can Steal. It works especially frequently with a Class Advantage.
    Essentially, the more Damage you can do, the more Life you can Steal. It works especially frequently with a Class Advantage.

I've run the cosmic line of Map 5 in AQ entirely with her and was at full health at the end.
    Ree wrote: »
    Is she Worth using 5 star mystic awaking gem on??

I would save it.
  • The percentage is additive based on every 4 Souls. In my case, 100% for 8 Souls, etc. My understanding was that she doesn't Steal below 4. She doesn't Steal with 0 for sure. At least from what I've seen.

Wow... I didnt know that hahahaa. I have 5* guilly rank 4. So best strategy for her to get more health steal is keep my soul till the end? Because the more soul i have. The more health i can steal? It is correct?