**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Ghost to R5 or 6* Domino to R2? Both unduped.

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
I have 5* Massacre, Red Hulk and Antman but only 4* Wasp.
Also yes I'm good at Ghosting :)
Extra info I finished V1 completion only and V2 100%

5* Ghost to R5 or 6* Domino to R2? Both unduped. 54 votes

Ghost
48%
GamerDrOctavius2_2Spity68WiMakigotgame1075StucatLvernon15OnmixRasiloverThesurvivlistanubhavdivinegamerSDPLordNeoX_Factor_AgentKalantakPresticlesdot_dittoNamikazeMinakaMsyounus1288Seraphion 26 votes
Domino
51%
allinashesBENJI830AhongSiddhantKwatraarsjumThatGuyYouSaw235Osfan8CaptainDonDuke_SilverLiss_Bliss_Charlie_SceneB_Dizzle_01Rougeknight87FhfjghhggggjfhfjgStanceDrPepper_75MeebletonGGhostRaveNNLoctiteSuperGlue 28 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    She’s the best champ in the game, my unduped r2 6 star is an absolute beast, use her everywhere, she’s carrying me in v3 and destroys in war and act 6
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Lvernon15 said:

She’s the best champ in the game, my unduped r2 6 star is an absolute beast, use her everywhere, she’s carrying me in v3 and destroys in war and act 6

Same
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Domino
    If they were both 5*s or both 6*s I’d say Ghost, I consider her to be the best champion in the game. However, Domino, who no doubt sits with the select few champs at the very TOP of game is a 6*. A 6* Domino will take you through the future of the game, she’s a fantastic champion.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Domino
    It depends really

If you have a Wasp and some good skill then Ghost

But if you want high damage bleeds and high crit damage, Domino
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    If you wont a good one for varaint 3 you take ghost.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Domino
    6* always. Next year when act 7 is here you can't use 5*
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Max 5* high sig over 6* right now. I’d rather have two maxed 5* killers than one 6* with low sig.

5/65 Ghost gets the nod over rank 2 6* Dom. For now....
  • Immortal_148Immortal_148 Posts: 34
    Ghost
    I would prefer ghost.