**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Vision synthesis and power burn bug?

BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
AQ Map 6 node 18

Twice in the fight Vision's synthesis gave him no power. Showed the synthesis indicator and nothing happened. He wasn't stunned or in Assassin range and had no armor breaks on him (I was using Corvus).

One of the node effects is a periodic power drain on me and Vision's specials deal direct damage based on power drained with the "power burn" indicator. I was at 0 power after a node power drain and received power burn damage when I took a special hit immediately after. Also, I didn't receive a heal block debuff, which should have happened if he took me to 0 power.

The gimpy synthesis has happened before but the power burn is new.

Comments

• YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Did you already have the 'sabotage tech' mission complete for Corvus? That automatically cuts Tech champions' ability accuracy by 25%.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    YoMoves said:

Did you already have the 'sabotage tech' mission complete for Corvus? That automatically cuts Tech champions' ability accuracy by 25%.

Oh snap, I did. I totally forgot about that. OK. That explains the synthesis. You're on a roll, what's the deal with the power burn?