**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When do you know you are ready for master

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
My team rating is about 17000, so thought I should now go for master in x machinia event
First chapter was cake walk, but in the second chapter's first quest I had to use 10x 750, health potions to complete due to tht juggernaut before boss.should I still continue don't master difficulty or should I return to heroic level

Comments

• Options

My team rating is about 17000, so thought I should now go for master in x machinia event
    First chapter was cake walk, but in the second chapter's first quest I had to use 10x 750, health potions to complete due to tht juggernaut before boss.should I still continue don't master difficulty or should I return to heroic level

Don't came in between due to typing error
  • Options
    Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    hey u can easily complete and 100 % explore chapter1 and ouest 1 of chp 2
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,448 ★★★★
    It's much cheaper, units-wise, to just restart a mission rather than revive and heal up repeatedly. If you are at the boss and need a revive or two just to push past then that's fine, but if it's early in the map then just quit out and start again and buy the energy.

As for OP's question - try for a single run through Master, only worry about exploration if you can manage it without using revives/heals. Also you could try just exploring the first chapter because you do get rewards for fully exploring each chapter, and they can add up.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    When you try and complete it. 😉
  • Options
    Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Master is a big jump from heroic. That being said, wait a few days and watch youtube videos for specific matches. Also just worry about completion. Save your potions, units and revives for story mode until u get uncollected
  • Options
    Bigg_Dogg said:

Master is a big jump from heroic. That being said, wait a few days and watch youtube videos for specific matches. Also just worry about completion. Save your potions, units and revives for story mode until u get uncollected

Thnx

• Options
    Thnx to everyone