**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Translation for War Chat

Another game I play has Google Translate built into the chats for when people use another language, maybe this would be a good idea for War Chat

Comments

• DiabloDravenDiabloDraven Posts: 1
    I would have to agree with this. For those of us with open alliances having members from all over the globe thou not all speaking a universal language, a translation system or even quick chat menu would be immensely appreciated by a large portion of the community by what I have scanned on various threads. I would think a little quality assurance and customer satisfaction would be a top priority, and what better way to deliver it then by giving everyone a way to talk to their comrades in arms. Ty for your time and consideration on this matter.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    At least a better filter that sorts by language.
  • TankRT83 said:

Another game I play has Google Translate built into the chats for when people use another language, maybe this would be a good idea for War Chat

Agreed. Can't count the times I had to screenshot, and utilize Google Translate to decipher what was being said by an opposing Alliance in the War Room. Granted, the translations weren't perfect, but I got the gist of what was being said. If that was done on the fly, it'd be a neat, and useful feature considering this game is played worldwide.
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    I would like to see this implemented into the system of equal bugs and features of a mobile, complex game of Marvel Contest of Champions.