**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I cursed or hated. I have losted it now . 😞😞😞 Streak goes on

ZombieZeddZombieZedd Posts: 1,198 ★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion

So I got this week ago the. I waited for next pull and today I got this

I think my streak crossed over 12+ pulls and even since months getting dupes from meme tiers in 4 stars too. Rng well seems hates me . I am just depressed. Since 2 or 3 months didn't got any decent champ.😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞am I really cursed
I hope I will get some game changing champ soon

Comments

• BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Lower your expectations to avoid disappointment. I'm 23 meme champs in after a 5* Sentinel and a 6* Domino. Been almost a year of bad pulls.
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    We've all been there bro, just have to ride it out.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @ZombieZedd hope your luck gets better. I've gone like 6 months without anything good twice and then had crazy streaks of game changing good luck. Wish it could be more even as those long dry periods can be very frustrating. Just ended my hot streak by pulling 5* Rhino for the 4th time lol.
  • GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32 ★
    Lol
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I know a certain someone who would laud that Groot pull.
  • LyingninjaLyingninja Posts: 182 ★
    Y do u all keep making **** post like this to get everybody's attention for nothing.
    Pls avoid these ........
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I have 1 more month until I open up my first 6* crystal. I'll probably go in expecting the worst, but hoping for the best.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Upside to Karnak
    -True Strike champ (only 3 in game?)
    -crits a lot
    - long defensive ability accuracy reduction

He is usable
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

Y do u all keep making **** post like this to get everybody's attention for nothing.
    Pls avoid these ........

Yeah, not only do they make **** posts, but then they send a guy to your house to point a gun to your head forcing you to read and respond to their **** posts. IT'S CRUEL AND IT NEEDS TO STOP!!!
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Can we get an f in the chat?
    f