**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Poison and bleed

2»

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

I am playing star lord and I'm getting a degeneration buff and a regeneration buff that is not regenerating starb lord is 2000 weaker than me I have to just go in and fight without the parry ect

Do u mean the life transfer node?
  • DavesaccountDavesaccount Posts: 25
    Degeneration continuous
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    @Davesaccount the degen is from the starburst node
    Video 7.55 min degeneration
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    starbust global node, inflict Degen on you based on opponent's lost health (the lower the opponent's health, the higher the damage taken).

i would also add that a good number of quests in Act 4 have Chaos or Joe Fixit's Ability & Double Down (i don't know the english name for these nodes, sorry ^^") that can apply a permanent bleed/poison/degen on you, and only the Chaos node gives you the possiblity of re-rolling the debuffs using SPs, if i remember correctly ^_^
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure OP is talking about the bleed and poison linked node in AQ.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Do the suicide poison and bleeds activate willpower on immune champs?

Willpower regenerates [X]% health per second and provides an additional [X] armor rating for each unique debuff.

You're one to talk about reading comprehension lmao.
    Where does it specifically mention if poison or bleed debuffs activate willpower on POISON OR BLEED IMMUNE CHAMPS
    What...? If it requires a debuff to activate and a poison/bleed immune champ can not get a poison/bleed debuff due to their poison/bleed immunity, then how would they activate willpower through a poison/bleed debuff?

People say there are no dumb questions, but damn lmao.

rEaDinG cOmpReHeNsiOn hUrR duRr
    Thanks, I appreciate your help. Found a better answer already though.

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Willpower regenerates [X]% health per second and provides an additional [X] armor rating for each unique debuff.

Where does it specifically mention if poison or bleed debuffs activate willpower on POISON OR BLEED IMMUNE CHAMPS
    What...? If it requires a debuff to activate and a poison/bleed immune champ can not get a poison/bleed debuff due to their poison/bleed immunity, then how would they activate willpower through a poison/bleed debuff?

Thanks, I appreciate your help. Found a better answer already though.
    Was the better answer simply reading and comprehending the description of the willpower mastery? lol
    Nope
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Interesting...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ever read the nodes?
    Yes it has stopped

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

Well, I guess if you're Corvus then you're not 'bleed immune', but immune to the effects of a bleed debuff. The suicide bleed activates at the start of the fight, which activates willpower, which heals Corvus because he doesn't take bleed damage.
    The more you know, the less you can be an offensive **** online 😚
    I posted it that night you tubelibk