**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should we have Black iso market shown to non buyers?

As a non buyer of the summoner sigil, I could still see the black iso market in the item store as a category, but I cannot buy what is in front of my eyes. I feel under The debuff, taunt.

Should we have Black iso market shown to non buyers? 41 votes

Hide the Black ISO Market from non buyers
56%
JestressMukeshthegamerGAM3RGUYSceptilemaniacOsfan8ezgoingReece23Thesurvivlistscience22KillerRino19Captain_2goodPin_the_AvengerPGT17TheSpicyKnightWebby72ChainslayerEtjamaSilver_SagaXdSpoodermanxDCaptainPollChilldude22 23 votes
Allow to show the Black ISO Market to non buyers to Taunt them
19%
Primmer79RoOOtsRakeYoungFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBatman1903CtuchikCapn_Dantegmail_on_com4 8 votes
I don’t care about the Market
24%
JRock808buffajrjojodeth101TheVyrusSavio444ChampioncriticPhantom4Fred_JoeityH3t3rRREEEEEEREEEEEEEE 10 votes

Comments

• science22science22 Posts: 125
    I don't want to keep looking at something that I can't have while feeling empty of not having it lol
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    science22 said:

I don't want to keep looking at something that I can't have while feeling empty of not having it lol

I am not Kabams biggest fan, but sadly thats kind of the point, for you to see it and be reminded of what you COULD be getting if you had it.

Potentially enticing you to spend, but stay strong.

#FTP
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    They aren't going to hide it, good business is to show those without what they could have. Even if it only entices a few, that is a win.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    science22 said:

This is how I feel
  • elgaberinoelgaberino Posts: 74
    From the perspective of a business person, I would say leave it visible. It's just good marketing.

From the perspective of a lifestyle FTP grinder and thus occasional spender, I'd say enable a "Hide Subscription Elements" button in the Settings screen. You can always create a periodic notification or message that reminds non-subscribers of Sigil benefits or notifies them of limited-time Sigil-specific offers. Do take into account that it would become downright spammy and possibly drive away users if Sigil-specific off-toggled users still have to see those "remember Sigil?" notifications every day or multiple times per week. There's probably a balance. I know a lot of players like me are probably tempted by Sigil and might be on the fence. You want those on-fence people to remain open to it (i.e., open to the idea of migrating from opt-in FTP user to opt-out revenue stream) without feeling like it's being shoved down their throats before they've had time to think about it and warm up to it.
  • elgaberinoelgaberino Posts: 74
    TheVyrus said:

They aren't going to hide it, good business is to show those without what they could have. Even if it only entices a few, that is a win.

The question is whether it puts off more than it entices. There's a strong argument that for FTP occasional spenders, the initial reaction has already been negative. The forced free trial was interesting. I enjoyed the free gold. But having no option but to navigate around tabs you can't use is arguably bad UI design and bad captive marketing. Good business is also to evaluate those market nuances and figure out the best way to continue building goodwill by how those issues are handled.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★

TheVyrus said:

The question is whether it puts off more than it entices. There's a strong argument that for FTP occasional spenders, the initial reaction has already been negative. The forced free trial was interesting. I enjoyed the free gold. But having no option but to navigate around tabs you can't use is arguably bad UI design and bad captive marketing. Good business is also to evaluate those market nuances and figure out the best way to continue building goodwill by how those issues are handled.
    I don't disagree, but business doesn't care how FTP feels if they can convert 1 or 2 at a time. I would prefer to not look at it or have the tab moved to the end, but I understand how business works and don't see them changing it. Thats all.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I am a solo player. Should they shut down the Loyalty store, too? Since there are rewards for being in an alliance that I don't get?

Or should I just toughen up and deal with it?

• gmail_on_com4gmail_on_com4 Posts: 47
    I believe that the black iso market should be available for those who have completed {act 4 and are level 40 and are proven} so please Kabam please accept my humble request do you known whow I am in the game I'm iron spider MK2
  • gmail_on_com4gmail_on_com4 Posts: 47
    ESF said:

I am a solo player. Should they shut down the Loyalty store, too? Since there are rewards for being in an alliance that I don't get?

Or should I just toughen up and deal with it?

You should just toughen up (NO OFFENSE)!
  • I don’t care about the Market
    idk we need like heLing packs that dont use units