**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4* AG use (happy choosing)

As well all know with 4* Generic AG dropping in today, I wanted to share my roster and ask for y'all's advice. I am now working to be Uncollected. Currently stuck in 5.2.4

4* AG use (happy choosing) 13 votes

Sparky
0%
Corvus
0%
Medusa
0%
Void
46%
Jack_OHaraEtjamaGodfatherspieTheBestinTuakauGiodood_1Bettlejuice26 6 votes
Aegon
53%
ThatGuyYouSaw235science22FhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707Pancake_FaceSugarBearKevo9513 7 votes
Ghost Rider
0%
Ghulk
0%

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    How many sigs can you get into void and aegon
  • Aegon
    I have been relying on Setan's offensive tier list to help me focus on the best champions to upgrade. He has both Aegon & Corvus listed in the "Beyond God Tier" category.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Either Aegon or Void
  • @Lvernon15 @ThatGuyYouSaw235 I should note that I have less than 10 sig pts I can put in for Aegon and Void.
  • @SugarBear Yeah I refer to that as well. The thing is Medusa and Sparky is on beyond god tier list as well so it's a bit hard to choose for me
  • 4* Sig Stones I have currently.

General - 5pts
    Cosmic - 36pts
    Skill - 2pts
    Science - 3pts
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Void
    You really can't go wrong either way with Void or Ægon. It really depends on what content you're focusing on.