**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2016 gems from V3 cost gold?

I’m not sure if this is a bug or if there is something different about 2016 gems from V3 then from the 2015 gems from the past variants but it says it costs 400K gold instead of free. Is this a bug or intended?

Comments

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Well, all rank-up gems require gold anyways
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Well, all rank-up gems require gold anyways

The 2015 gems from previous variants did not
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    J0NisCOOL said:

I’m not sure if this is a bug or if there is something different about 2016 gems from V3 then from the 2015 gems from the past variants but it says it costs 400K gold instead of free. Is this a bug or intended?

Yes this is correct. The 2016 Gem costs gold to use.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115

J0NisCOOL said:

Is there a reason for this change?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They have always costed gold, no change here
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

They have always costed gold, no change here

the 2015s required you to have the gold but did not cost it.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    J0NisCOOL said:

J0NisCOOL said:

Because gold is more readily available for $9.99 a month
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Frosty said:

J0NisCOOL said:

J0NisCOOL said:

Up to 600k a month. Really isn't going to give people what they are spending. Gold is readily availabe all month long, for free. What isn't included is the ability to manage it properly.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★

Frosty said:

J0NisCOOL said:

J0NisCOOL said:

Up to 600k a month. Really isn't going to give people what they are spending. Gold is readily availabe all month long, for free. What isn't included is the ability to manage it properly.
    Sarcasm seems lost on you
    Frosty said:

Frosty said:

J0NisCOOL said:

J0NisCOOL said:

Sarcasm seems lost on you
    That joke has gone around so much, it's hard to tell if it's jokes or complaints. Lol.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Yo dudes who keep saying stuff about gold that’s not what I’m asking. I know normal gems cost gold and variant gems normally don’t. If you don’t know that you’re not doing variant content so stop commenting if you unaware of what I’m talking about go play some more.

I was just curious on why they changed it and didn’t want to spend gold if it was a bug. I swear so many people comment and have no idea what’s going on.
    edited August 2019
    Well it was already answered. It's not a bug. They cost Gold.
This discussion has been closed.