**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Generic Awakening Gem isn't far away, and I am stuck between choosing who I awaken.

ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
Around January, I got a four-star Omega Red the day he came in the basic pool, over two months later I pulled Aegon. I r4-ed them both with hopes of duping them. Alas, it never happened.

However, I was pleased to know that Kabam was including a generic awakening gem in the summoner appreciation calendar. I could finally awaken one of them.

The problem was, I didn't know who to awaken, I didn't know who'd benefit me more and the gem wasn't too far away.in the calendar

That is why I have come to you guys for help, who should I awaken?

I have sig stones for both and I can and will r5 the one that will be awakened.

The Generic Awakening Gem isn't far away, and I am stuck between choosing who I awaken. 91 votes

Omega Red
49%
ArcDeAngelusRam_SarkarTerraWardenclockhydrogohardOrcDovahkiinThatGuyYouSaw235StingerbkPawnyExpressDankestChefMysterioChampioncriticJuggerNotzeezee57JuniperFhfjghhggggjfhfjgBitterHeadNeotwismẞlооdrahul9582084064 45 votes
Aegon
40%
SnizzbarChriz4061buffajrSpeedbumpRikuremaLvernon15AhitlawSpiderCoolsLiss_Bliss_Thesurvivlistscience22LibertyPrimeV1Maldroit2Mathking13TheSpicyKnightRockypantherxBarnes13InfineightBen93Etjama 37 votes
Now is not the time to use the gem, wait for a better champion to arise
9%
Spity68Saransh245ReferenceMonsteramongmanWilla08aer20Kevo9513ÆproeçisKongfuPandaKP 9 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Ægon if you need someone capable of Lol or RoL. OR is better for overall questing. Depends on what you need done really. Also both benefit from a higher sig level aswell
  • UrAWizardWadeUrAWizardWade Posts: 8
    Omega Red
    Omega does so much damage when duped. He needs a high sig level though.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Aegon
    I'm gonna be using my generic on my Sentinel over my Omega Red. I just want Sentinel there for Variant 3; he's gonna wreck even more with that awakened ability.
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Aegon
    4 star omega won't be useful after act 4.. But aegon is good for anything, long fights, rOl, LoL anything, he's beast
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    Omega Red
    If you haven't done rttl you can get another one there as well as act 5
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Now is not the time to use the gem, wait for a better champion to arise
    I applied a mutant AG on Omega 6 months ago and I regretted as its so easy to grind him in arena.
    Both can be grind easily via arena, I suggest you leave it for something rare like blade.
    I have both 4* r5 duped but I can tell you their usage (as 4*) is limited after Act 4.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Use it’s on who will help you beat more content and who you like to play. Once you reach end game you will realize 4* awakening gems become rather useless as 4* aren’t allowed into act 6 and I wouldn’t be surprised if we see more roadblocks to them in the future to prevent synergies.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Omega is much more generally useful in questing. Aegon is really only useful for longer fights. And the 4* isn't great for LOL
  • Now is not the time to use the gem, wait for a better champion to arise
    Damn man i have 2 5* skill AG but didn't have any skill worthy champ so far
  • Omega Red
    I am using mine on Omega Red, I just got him to r5.
    I have been watching gameplay footage, and he is just raw with his degenerating death field, his Regen abilities, and just overall attack. I became Uncollected on nothing more than duped r5 4*s, including Archangel, Medusa, Void, Iceman, ECT. And I can't wait to add OR to my roster, especially with his synergies with Void and Wolvy!
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    Thank you guys for your help, Omega has been awakened
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Thank you guys for your help, Omega has been awakened

Given you are a Level 49, he will be invaluable. Good luck!