**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* Awakening Gem

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Mutant: Domino or hold
    Cosmic: Corvus / Hyperion / Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Skill: Aegon
    Tech: Sparky or IMIW
    Science: Void / Red Hulk / Luke Cage / She-Hulk
    Mystic: Guillotine or hold

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Hopefully with my next 5 star I pull someone spicy who requires their awakened ability to be amazing. I'm hoping for someone like Aegon, Blade or something along the lines of that because my skill 5 stars are currently lacking :)
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 688 ★★★
    Goldpool if its a mutant awakening gen
  • Steel_22Steel_22 Posts: 38
    Cosmic for Hyperion
  • TKS87 said:

I want a skill.. For KM! I pulled him from the first basic I opened after he was added. He was also my first ever r5, even unawakened. I figured ah, I've gotta dupe him sooner or later right?? Well it's been a year since I took him to r5 (it was when I became elders bane in August of last year) and he still sits unawakened 🙃 I now have 4 r5, and my other 3 are all duped sig 200.. Then last on my profile sits the unawakened KM lol. I don't regret the rank up at all he's helped me a lot and is still one of my favourite champs, but now I'm at the point where prestige is a big factor so I want those silver stars. I even have a bunch of generic and skill stones I've been holding on to.

The kicker to top it all off is I've got at least one AG of every other class since I've r5'd him. 1 tech, 2 mutant, 2 cosmic, 2 mystic and 3 science (yes I've kept track) through various events and deals since then. But no skill! Maybe this will finally be the time :).

I apologize for the long post, but I wanted to share my story lol

I got my KM from the Qwenpool goes to the movies event and so far I've only duped OML and Beast. I'm hoping skill for KM or science for void. Other than that maybe mystic for voodoo. If none of those then I may just have to hold.
  • rockstar323rockstar323 Posts: 57
    Science - Void
    Skill - No one to use it on
    Mutant - Namor, Possibly Emma if I burn my generic on Namor
    Cosmic - Heimdall already have him at r4, that extra crit rate would help
    Tech - Doc Oct or hold, not sure.
    Mystic - Mephisto

• Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 461 ★★★

So who is everyone hoping to use that 5* awakening gem on?

I'd first have to get a 5* worthy of an awakening gem.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I have 2 Skill, a Mystic, and a generic. Hoping for a science for Void. Who is worthy of a generic? Just been saving, not sure who is ever worth it...
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Science- CapIW
    Skill- Korg maybe, or I'll hold it
    Mutant- Domino (I already have OR, Namor duped)
    Cosmic- Hyperion
    Tech- Hold for Ghost or Stark Spidey
    Mystic- Sym Supreme or GR... Leaning Sym Supreme
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Tech: Sparky
    Cosmic: Medusa or Cull Obsidian
    Mystic: Save
    Mutant: AA or Save
    Science: Save or maybe The Thing
    Skill: Blade
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Just pulled a 5* Medusa and I have a cosmic awakening gem.

Is she worth using it on with the other cosmics available?
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    edited August 2019
    I don't have any champions worth to rank at this moment. Bad luck past year🤷🏻‍♂️ So any class a welcome
  • NorthwestbrosefNorthwestbrosef Posts: 156
    Funny you should ask! I've been saving a science gem for void, though I have cap infinity war and hulk rag at rank 4 unduped, as well as she hulk and spider gwen. I've been saving a skill gem for aegon. I've been saving a cosmic gem for...someone, cant decide between rank 4 venom or hyperion, or hopefully pulling corvus or medusa down the road. I've been saving a mutant gem for Archangel, though I have about 8 mutants and the best of them is gambit...

So i guess I'm hoping for a mystic for ghost rider or tech for stark spidey?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Im with you there, mate. Ughto rigged rng but all the best to your pull.
    Lainua said:

Tech for Ghost.
    Skill for Blade.
    Cosmic for Corvus.
    Mystic for Voodoo.
    Mutant for Rogue.
    Science, pls no science. But you know, when you really really hate it, it will come to you, my friend RNG*.

(*: rigged RNG). Will tell you when my prophecy becomes true.

Here, here.

My r5 blade is still unawakened for almost two year now.
    TKS87 said:

I want a skill.. For KM! I pulled him from the first basic I opened after he was added. He was also my first ever r5, even unawakened. I figured ah, I've gotta dupe him sooner or later right?? Well it's been a year since I took him to r5 (it was when I became elders bane in August of last year) and he still sits unawakened 🙃 I now have 4 r5, and my other 3 are all duped sig 200.. Then last on my profile sits the unawakened KM lol. I don't regret the rank up at all he's helped me a lot and is still one of my favourite champs, but now I'm at the point where prestige is a big factor so I want those silver stars. I even have a bunch of generic and skill stones I've been holding on to.

The kicker to top it all off is I've got at least one AG of every other class since I've r5'd him. 1 tech, 2 mutant, 2 cosmic, 2 mystic and 3 science (yes I've kept track) through various events and deals since then. But no skill! Maybe this will finally be the time :).

I apologize for the long post, but I wanted to share my story lol

• Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Mystic: Dr Voodoo for sure
    Science: Idk maybe Spider-Gwen, but I’ll probably save it
    Cosmic: My only 5* Cosmic is Hela so I’d save it
    Mutant: Maybe Mr Sinister
    Tech: Ghost maybe?
    Skill: Save it
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Aegon or omega red
    Wishlist: Skill for my Blade or KM
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I have a few options. Quake, Rulk, Shulk, HT, Voodoo, Mephisto, GR, VTD, Hela, Venom, Doc Oc, Yondu, Korg. Just what I would consider off the top of my head. Either way, I'll get to use what we roll.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    *Unless I pull Mutant. Then we wait to roll another Champ. Don't want to use one on any of my options. Lol.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    KattohS said:

Just pulled a 5* Medusa and I have a cosmic awakening gem.

Is she worth using it on with the other cosmics available?

Probably. Depends a bit on where you are in the game, but she destroys robots (like 5.4.6 ultron) and is still a pretty good defender in war.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    My Archangel and OR would really appreciate a mutant. Magik if mystic. But if I get cosmic, skill, or science I’ll have to hold. Science I may pull the trigger on Sentinel for Variants use. I hate sentinel...
  • CheapshotCheapshot Posts: 10
    I have Medusa awakened 5*. So hopefully tech iwim
    Science-quake
    Mutant-archangel
    Skill-Hawkeye
    Is king groot, the champion or storm worth it?
    Have miles morales unstoppable col., and mephisto. Duped5* also thoughts
  • CheapshotCheapshot Posts: 10
    Also Mohawk capt marvel awakened
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    Don’t really need one atm no sig ston so save if I’m get my 3 skils then probably use one one ægon nick Fury and the last no ide only if I’m get my 3 skil
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Tech for darkhawk

Tho if i get a mutant im gonna use it on emma
    Tho also want mystic for my new dr voodoo or a science for beardo
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Science: Save it for Void

Skill: I hope I dont get this one, I have one already, saving it for Aegon, Blade, Nick Fury, If I get one I'll use it in my Crossbones

Mutant: Save it for future character (already got Omega, Namor, Archangel)

Cosmic: Medusa

Tech: Ghost or Sentinel

Mystic: Magic or Morningstar
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Update as per current roster & dupes:

Mutant: Domino
    Cosmic: Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Skill: Aegon
    Tech: Sparky
    Science: Void
    Mystic: Doctor Voodoo