**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 3

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
So how is everyone finding variant 3? I seen some say it’s easier compared to the first two variants. What team did you use for the new variant? And was it easy or hard for you?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

So how is everyone finding variant 3? I seen some say it’s easier compared to the first two variants. What team did you use for the new variant? And was it easy or hard for you?

There is probably no single team, you should have a pretty decent roster and pay attention to where you are going. Each fight has a several counters that can be used. It was defiantly easier than the other 2, less paths and more beneficial global s.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I found it really easy, 6 revives overall and most of those were due to me sucking at playing the game at 4am, though I do have a rank 4 sentinel and a 6* r2 ghost which destroyed everything
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    i got through quests 1-5 very easy, the kang boss shouldn’t be too much trouble, my problem is getting to him lol.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

i got through quests 1-5 very easy, the kang boss shouldn’t be too much trouble, my problem is getting to him lol.

if you have a corvus then then that should not be hard for completion.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ive got a R5 Ghost R4 Sentinel and 6* dupe Sentinel so it was easy. I'll fully explore this weekend if I have the time to do it
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I thought I'd have a somewhat easy time, or just even have a chance, since I have a 4 Star Sentinel... But I'm not the best player so chip damage always gets me, I don't have Any Version of Ghost, and this is my 5 Star Tech "Roster" if you could even call it that...

For reference I've opened a total of 36 5 Star Crystals, RNG just HATES me with a passion sometimes.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Have to admit: not as easy as people make it sound, but defiantly easier than V2 and V1. I have r4 sentinel and r4 ghost, but apparently I need to practice more with them in order to save revives.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    If only the Overclocked Node wasn't there, I get balancing but man it feels like it's just there to screw me over.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    There are some paths I had to make some minor adjustments for but ghost, wasp, hood, and sentinel were staples throughout