**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

questions about AEgon

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
these are just from the top of my head
lets say the sig ability is at 50% of the combo

1) if i get a combo of say 250 and then get hit and then i finish the fight at 120 combo.what will get added to my persistent combo meter? combined of that or the highest combo of 268 or the combo at which i defeated the enemy?

2) if I made a combo of 220 hits and then lost the fight would the combo still get added to my persistent meter?

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    It’s whatever your combo is right at the end of the fight. Whatever you did before you got hit doesn’t matter. Even if you put up a 300 hit combo then take a punch while they have 2% HP left. If you finish the fight in 2 hits you will only carry 1.

With Aegon you really need to not get hit early on. Once you get over 100 it doesn’t matter mich anymore.

2. Depends on how you lose. If he hits you then you go back to 0 since there’s no combo. If you time out or quit the fight the combo carries. When I Was doing LOL runs I would bring Prox for combo shield synergy. If I had a big combo going early on and took a hit. Sometimes I would quit the fight so I kept my big combo. Only in the first few fights was this the case though. Like I said once you get a big combo going doesn’t matter. Typically I wouldn’t recommend this strategy though. LOL is a different situation.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    1. You’d get 60 (half of the 120 combo) added to your persistent combo meter. Once you lose that streak of 250, it’s gone and you have to build a new streak.

2. You would only get the persistent combo charge if you lost the fight taking block damage, or some other passive damage like LIMBO, Where you didn’t lose the streak. If you had that streak, but then got hit and died, you will get 0 added to the combo charge.

I’d recommend bringing Starlord or the other hero Aegon has combo shield synergy with.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    SL or Proxima