**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is voodoo useless without his dupe

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

Is voodoo useless without his dupe 69 votes

Yes
55%
RagamugginGunnerHaji_Saabhumzah217Spity68SpeedbumpTeddersLvernon15HairyslugSavio444Cliffordcan_ASDF_AhitlawHammerbro_64kikiFurieuxljballer22PrathapChampioncriticTinoMiaAleorWoozie 38 votes
No
44%
SnakeEyes69SecondSkrillerzuffyTerraeros24ThatGuyYouSaw235DTMelodicMetalRasiloverCupidThesurvivlistTaZ_4178MCoC_fanLordRaymond3IKONTheSpicyKnightWebheadUnltdTony886X_Factor_AgentBatman1903Etjama 31 votes

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    No
    Absolutely not. Voodoo is great without his dupe, but the dupe makes him amazing.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    No

Absolutely not. Voodoo is great without his dupe, but the dupe makes him amazing.

I second that
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No
    I don't think he's a very good champion without his dupe, but he definitely still has his uses. Very good power drain on Sp2 and poison on Sp1. He destroys ANY Venom.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Yes
    Mines 4/55 sig 200 and hes still sick
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    No
    The problem is he’s not very reliable without it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019
    Yes
    He is okay at best unduped. Nothing reliable for any hard content unless you need someone to get any sort of poison on someone or quickly nullify a couple buffs, and even then it’s only a 50% chance to do what u want.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    No
    4* r4 unduped Voodoo got me my 1st masters event quest exploration. DV is a beast duped, unduped he’s a decent path clearer.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Useless is a very strong term. He needs his dup to be god-tier--he is good not great without it.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    No
    Without signature abilities he is demi god but with sig abilities he is god tier and with skill he became beyond god tier
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    Yes
    Tony886 said:

Without signature abilities he is demi god

Man, I wish I could hit the "Disagree" button 1,000 more times for this part of your statement. DV is trash tier arena fodder without his signature ability. However, once awakened, I couldn't agree more that he jumps straight to god like status.
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    No
    He's still god tier, he'll still do everything he's supposed to do..💐