**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6.2 Champion bugged again

The Champion is bugged again
She hulks slows debuffs are not removing the Champions unstoppable

Comments

• BAMBAM232BAMBAM232 Posts: 22
    Anyone else having this issue?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    BAMBAM232 said:

The Champion is bugged again
    She hulks slows debuffs are not removing the Champions unstoppable

Shehulk does not guaranteed that the buffs wont happen. The champion has 125% AA, She-hulk only reduces that by 100%, so it leaves him with 25%.
    thano said:

last 6 tries he gained unstoppable during the slow debuff on. that's not 20% or 25% or anything more chances for his abilities to trigger. that's 100% slow debuff not working.

That is not how RNG works. I dont know what you mean by "tries", so I ill assume you mean attempts, there are multiple times the buff can apply during one attempt, each of them has 25%, so if it happened 4 times and one hit that would be 25%. Even still during an attempt it can happen more or less than 25%, there are no guarantees. It could happen every single time in an attempt, it would be an outliar but possible and will be made up for it never triggering for 3 other people.
  • BAMBAM232BAMBAM232 Posts: 22

No mentioning of active link nodes
    Lack of general information
    Seems legit

It has happened to me several times with different nodes up
    Every time a slow debuff is out on the champion he still gets unstoppable 100% of time
    BAMBAM232 said:

No mentioning of active link nodes
    Lack of general information
    Seems legit

It has happened to me several times with different nodes up
    Every time a slow debuff is out on the champion he still gets unstoppable 100% of time
    Video? Most of the time you dont notice it when he fails to get it.