**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Your most memorable moment in the game so far??

Comments

• Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    Pulling Kamala Khan then duping her the very next 5* - it will be something I will never forget :'(
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Beating the Collector
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The day I realized being in a large alliance isn’t everything and leaving lol. Now im chillen in a gold 2 coasting.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Pulling 4* star domino when she was introduced from binary crystal by spending 150 units only and at that time people thinks she is trash
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I don't know if I'd call it the pinnacle of my career, but I clearly remember making Top 50 in the Beginner Arena. Lol. It was a long time ago, before I even knew about the Brackets. I felt pretty accomplished.
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    Getting practically free rewards from gwenpool goes to the movies. Did master and helped a lot for progress. Got my first 5*, KM from the legendary crystal. Then pulled a 5* ST as my second 5*.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Clearing my first UC EQ, and it being Nameless Thanos was a definite highlight. What a freaking slog it was but I felt so great after.
  • Sparta1893Sparta1893 Posts: 14
    uninstall
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    For me it was claiming my four star juggs from arena. Honestly I'd been trying to get him for 4 years and to get him felt super good.
  • shumaxgorathshumaxgorath Posts: 19
    Finishing my first completion run of Act 5 last week and pulling Omega Red from the 5* Crystal reward!

Close second has to be getting a 5* cosmic awakening gem from an Atlantean rift the other month and throwing it straight into Medusa, totally turned the tide for my Act 5 progression.
  • BogiaBogia Posts: 125
    Getting my first 5* champ was a pretty memorable series of events for me. I was about 50 shards away from forming my first crystal, but wasn't expecting to get any more 5* shards until the log-in reward a few days later. I opened a PHC, and the first thing that registered in my brain was that it was a dupe. No surprise, I was expecting another dupe of a crappy 2*, but I next noticed that it was a 4* before the character icon populated. I was excited about that because it was my first duped 4*. It turned out to be Beast, so that was a little disappointing, but I was still happy to get a ton of ISO and just to have something 4* duped. The I realized that I was getting some 5* shards from the dupe, and I would be able to get the 5* crystal right then. Of course, I was excited about that, and being my first one, I let it roll just to see a bunch of 5* champs roll by. After I stopped the roll and the scroll started to slow, I saw a CapIW slowly approaching. Of course, I thought I was about to get trolled and get the champ right next to him, but it stopped dead on Cap, and he ended up being my first 5* champ. Since then, my luck has stayed pretty strong; I pulled 5* Nick Fury, Winter Soldier and Nebula and my worst ones are Green Goblin and Elektra.
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    edited August 2019
    Gwenpool at the movies is still my favorite. I was fairly new to the game, barely had 4* champs, that helped me get 2x 5*. Of course, it was Yondu and Ronan, but could have been worse. Wish they’d do something like that again, so far nothing has come close.

Beating Thanos on my 1st try was the highlight before that. Lowlight was my next 5*, Kamala. 😕 She needs a buff. But since I’ve gotten IMIW duped, he’s my top champ. RIP MCU Tony.
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Completing ROL when not planning. Was farming health potions on WS. Just kept going. Good thing I had guillotine with me.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★
    @SecondSkriller you are definitely a skilled player I guess Nick fury helped you a lot
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    That time I pulled a 4* out of a 5* crystal.
    @SecondSkriller and that quantum Trinity is awesome damage as well
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Beating EQ master first time
    Open first 5 star
    Become uncollected
    Beating EQ uncollected first time
    Opening first 6* (today actually)
    @Ctuchik and you Kingpin, right??
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I don’t have a memorable moment, just a memorable month. That was March 2019. Beat Variant 1, did my first clear of Labyrinth and got Cavalier on day 1. Same month I got Ghost and Omega Red as 5*s. ‘Twas a pretty good month
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Soo many...

Killing Maestro with 4-40's
    RoL with a 3* Starlord
    Pulling Switch and awakening her pre-12
    100% A4
    Walking through AQ map 5 with 0 health loss (PB team first, Switch next)
    RttL finish with 5-50s
    Becoming UC with 4*
    Elder's Bane
    V1 completion
    V2 Completion
    A5 100%
    Cavalier
    V3 Completion

All were milestones that propelled me to the next.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    When i know that few month after i leave my alliance who growth me up and teach me how to communicate confidently to chat in english, that alliance is already dead. It broke my heart. Its kalimdor (klmdr) btw
    @SecondSkriller ya her damage is damn satisfying
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    My most memorable moment in the game was opening my first 5* and pulling out gambit
    I m never gonna forget this :D

Beautiful topic for discussion though
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Always wanted a 5* ultron
    I pulled him twice in one night.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    My memorable moment is when they first released Domino Featured crystal I bought only one crystal and got 5 * version of her