**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How do you win against Modders

BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
With how many Modders there are in the game these days, is there any way to defeat them, for instance I just got finished fighting a 4*Domino with just over 3000 Prestige using my 4* Darkhawk 5/50 sig 99 landed 103 hits and when the fight timed out she still had 100% health, dont know how I'm gonna get past her to finish my Alliance War

Comments

• This is not a case of Modding. There is no way for anybody to affect your fights with their actions.

Can you tell us what Node this was, and what Map you are fighting on?
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    Yeah one of my alliance members told me it was an Aegis Node, I landed a few heavy attacks and it didnt affect her charges so I'm pretty sure it's glitching out, I put 3 champs up against her and she KOd them all without losing even 1% of her Health, really pissed me off, that Node is a little OP
    It's in Alliance War so I'm not sure about Map Name
    edited August 2019
    Little OP on that Node
    Especially since shes one of the best defenders in the game
    edited August 2019
    Well I'm gonna duck out of this AW no way im spending potions and revives on an indestructible opponent with a glitching node
    And after a quick search of "aegis nodes" I'm not the only one experiencing issues with Heavy Attacks not removing the Indestructible Charges, the Node is Bugged and its interfering with players completing content
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

And after a quick search of "aegis nodes" I'm not the only one experiencing issues with Heavy Attacks not removing the Indestructible Charges, the Node is Bugged and its interfering with players completing content

The node has 2 ageises more than likely, both heavy and intercept (assuming node 13). You have to do both 3 times to remove the indestructible
    Naw it was just an Aegis Node that said she starts with 2 indestructible charges and heavy attacks remove a single charge, I hit Domino with 8-10 heavy attacks using She Hulk, Darkhawk, and Medusa and not a single charge was removed I watched as my heavy attack completed and the amount of charges remained the same, I'm not the only one experiencing issues with this specific node

Naw it was just an Aegis Node that said she starts with 2 indestructible charges and heavy attacks remove a single charge, I hit Domino with 8-10 heavy attacks using She Hulk, Darkhawk, and Medusa and not a single charge was removed I watched as my heavy attack completed and the amount of charges remained the same, I'm not the only one experiencing issues with this specific node

which node and tier. In AW only one node has agis, 13
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    That’s not modding. The alliance we played last modded and got docked and went from 2nd in master to P2. Of course we still get a loss. Now we are matched against an alliance that modded last season and modded their way to second before the lost to KenOB. Bad rosters, quick boss kills, no boosting and they still have yet to be caught and are still putting losses on other alliances. If you submit a ticket it gets closed. Just like this thread will now LOL
    Yeah we figured out it was a node buddy
    Apparently this specific node is not working correctly for a number of players
    Lost all 3 of my attackers in AW over a glitch

You actually having figured it out. You think you have, but the problem is you made a lot of false assumptions in this thread already..
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    There is not enough information here to demonstrate an issue with out a video to show what is happening. If it is possible to share a video that would be very helpful.
    Lormif said:

You actually having figured it out. You think you have, but the problem is you made a lot of false assumptions in this thread already..
    The node clearly states heavy attacks remove the indestructible charges, that's not an assumption it's a fact.
    There are other players, some very experienced players have had problems with heavy attacks not removing the indestructible charges, again not an assumption, theres more than 1 thread about the new nodes not working as admin intended, again not an assumption, I myself landed several heavy attacks and the 2 indestructible charges remained, again not an assumption

There is not enough information here to demonstrate an issue with out a video to show what is happening. If it is possible to share a video that would be very helpful.

Unfortunately the only video camera I have is on the phone I'm playing the game on, and the alliance war is over so it's gone

Hows that for a Friendly Challenge, quite the combination of Nodes, this guy had it far worse than me, but also playing at a higher level, really put the F U in FUN