**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Progress - Opponent progress is missing in action

Is this intended that I do not see a progress of my opponent?

Comments

• Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I agree. it's so stupid.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★

This is not intentional, and is a bug.

Please remember to keep things constructive in the future, and not jump to conclusions, which in this case were very outlandish.

thanks for clearing that up miike. I was pretty upset about that. hopefully it's done away with asap as it makes deciding to push for a victory with revives and such a little more tedious to figure out.
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    Opponent's progression bar is still hidden in this war. It's replaced by "??? PTS"

Look forward to having it fixed soon, as to how it was before, please.
    Thanks.
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Still ??? Mark

• RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    I thought it was updated. And work as it is. Lol
  • RottenRaccoonRottenRaccoon Posts: 2
    Am I the only one who likes not seeing opponent progression bar makes us push harder to be safe of the win rather than doing just enough
    You have to push hard regardless for the win ;) I don't know what "doing just enough" even means.

Progress Bar is harmless basic info to have and it saves precious log in time.

Perhaps have it inside the drop down window altogether? So folks who enjoy flying blind can. And us data geeks can still have our numbers :)
  • Bafamet_1979Bafamet_1979 Posts: 40

None of my alliance mates can see our opponent's progress in war. It would be nice to see it again soon.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi! We are looking into this issue now. Sorry for the confusion.
    Thanks for finally fixing this :# Took almost 2 months but it's done - and appreciated!
  • PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    mine fix after recent update
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    its still the same In our war smh
  • Hey there, for those who haven't heard, downloading the latest update (24.3) should resolve this issue. Make sure to check to check for new updates to make sure you're on the latest version.