**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Premium level rewards

If you’re already level 60
Do you get all the crystals immediately ?

Comments

• hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    edited August 2019
    I bought it and received everything but the 5 star. I am level 60. Support request #05217826.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I was ready to buy more stuff to aye some more of those offers but hell no
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Pulled a colossus not happy but my last crystal gave me a Gwenpool so I can’t complain.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★

Pulled a colossus not happy but my last crystal gave me a Gwenpool so I can’t complain.

Hey, at least he has that buff coming. May be a tough defender now with all that armor
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I was a bit confused reading, if I buy this as a level 60, I get all of those rewards I would have earned along the way? Or just the 5*?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    kfd2010 said:

I was a bit confused reading, if I buy this as a level 60, I get all of those rewards I would have earned along the way? Or just the 5*?

all.
  • phillmostphillmost Posts: 14
    I am level 60 and got everything but the 5 star crystal too.

• NewAgeNewAge Posts: 12
    I'm at level 59 currently, if I reach level 60 will I get the 5star crystal??
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    phillmost said:

glad I haven't bought, but sorry if you got screwed
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145

I bought it and received everything but the 5 star. I am level 60. Support request #05217826.

I take it back. All the other crystals were under "crystals." But the 5 star got stuck under "shard crystals" for some reason. I did receive it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

I take it back. All the other crystals were under "crystals." But the 5 star got stuck under "shard crystals" for some reason. I did receive it.
    It was the same for me.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    edited August 2019

I thought i can start spending again but nope back in to being FTP and imma stay that way

I don't understand why you think spending would give you a better champ?
  • VatrisVatris Posts: 247 ★★
    edited August 2019
    If I buy it right now and I reach level 60 later on (only level 46 right now) will I receive the 5 star crystal at level 60? Or do I have to be level 60 when I buy the offer
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I ended up duping my 5* Magik...no complaints...
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    When you reach level 60, you will get the crystal bro
  • NewAge said:

Yes! You'll get all of the rewards for levels that you have already achieved, and will get rewards for future levels when you hit them!
  • XdonreXdonre Posts: 154
    Best deal ever...
  • phillmost said:

Have you restarted your game? Can you take a look under your Crystal Shards section of the Store? This is where 5-Star Crystals live.
  • NewAgeNewAge Posts: 12

NewAge said:

Yes! You'll get all of the rewards for levels that you have already achieved, and will get rewards for future levels when you hit them!
    Thanks for the reply
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    Is this deal for this day only or is it for ever until you buy them
  • ImpulseSixImpulseSix Posts: 13
    The deal isn't showing up in the unit store at all for me, restarted the game a couple times, any one else experienced this?

The sig stone bundles are showing up but not the premium level rewards
  • ImpulseSixImpulseSix Posts: 13
    Ignore my previous comment, it's working now
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

The deal isn't showing up in the unit store at all for me, restarted the game a couple times, any one else experienced this?

The sig stone bundles are showing up but not the premium level rewards

Did you scroll past the daily crystal special? that is where mine was, it went stone-stone-daily crystal-premium