**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Dungeon Crystals

BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
I'm surprised the new dungeon crystals were not released when the old crystals expired. I'm not sure why Kabam would withhold those crystals. I'm being forced to horde my dungeon artifacts at this point. If I knew what was going to be in the next batch of crystals, I may be inclined to pull the trigger on a 5 star basic crystal. When will the community know what will be inside the next batch of dungeon crystals? When will those crystals be available for purchase?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Bocksarox said:

I'm surprised the new dungeon crystals were not released when the old crystals expired. I'm not sure why Kabam would withhold those crystals. I'm being forced to horde my dungeon artifacts at this point. If I knew what was going to be in the next batch of crystals, I may be inclined to pull the trigger on a 5 star basic crystal. When will the community know what will be inside the next batch of dungeon crystals? When will those crystals be available for purchase?

you will know on monday, they have stated they will not release it anymore because releasing it causes people to horde waiting to see what is in the new one, as you are, instead of buying based on the quality of the crystal already there.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    @Lormif I don't have enough for a 5 star dungeon crystal, yet, but i could buy the basic 5 star crystal. If the new dungeon crystals sucked, I was going to buy the 5 star basic crystal. Now I have to wait until I at least know what is going to be in them. Like, now that the old crystals are gone, there doesn't seem to be any benefit from withholding info about which champs will be in which crystals. Heck, even knowing which 60 champs would be included would be an improvement at this point.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Patience my young padawon.

I used to always tell my alliance mates “patience pays off”.
  • SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    MikeHock said:

But does it really pay off with Kabam ? lol
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Skkc said:

MikeHock said:

Oh, it's like that? I'm gonna change all of the Crystals now. Hope you guys want a 100% chance at Groot! :tongue:
    Why not Cyclops? Think of the possibilities...
  • Werewrym said:

Skkc said:

MikeHock said:

Oh, it's like that? I'm gonna change all of the Crystals now. Hope you guys want a 100% chance at Groot! :tongue:

I've already got him, but I don't have Groot yet...
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Skkc said:

MikeHock said:

Ha ha, like we don’t already

• WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

Skkc said:

MikeHock said:

I've already got him, but I don't have Groot yet...
    Do you know something about Groot we don’t??? #nextbuffconfirmed