**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for active members

(AAF) AsgardIan Assault Force
We are currently in gold 3 for war but are going.
For AQ we run 5x5
We are looking for 8 active players with line app for communication.
A little about us we are a fun loving and all have a great sense of humour and understand life comes first. If your interested:
My line app is: Meme Emergency
In game name is: Meme emergency
Secondary contact for line is our leader of this clan.
Line ID: Jammerguy
In game name: Jammerguy

Don’t be shy and look us up feel free to shoot us a message anytime

Comments

• Options

• Options
    7 spots remaining
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    We are also willing to give a few lower players a chance to to learn and get better
  • Options
    BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    What's Line App and what's your idea of a lower level player?
    I'm looking for an alliance that's more active our best players are active but half the alliance doesnt play anymore
  • Options
    I searched both those names in game and got nothing so I'll just leave my stats here

• Options
    Signed in every day for a couple months now, half the Alliance is below lvl 30 or stopped signing in for weeks to months at a time just feeling the progression is lacking, most alliance events have me and a couple other guys putting in pretty much ALL the work
  • Options
    Line App is an app where we go to communicate and get organized. And to shoot the **** and just have fun talking.
  • Options
    Allrite I downloaded the app I've talked to the alliance leader about cutting dead weight and im waiting on his reply, hopefully we are on the same page cause we're slipping into bronze 3 if we keep going at this rate. I wouldnt mind taking a couple strong players if I jump ship, how many spots you have left
  • Options
    We still have 7 spots left
  • Options
    Awesome, No Point in switching over now considering the Season ends in 2 days, switching alliances locks you out of Season Rewards for 6 days so I'd miss out on the Prizes Coming, I'll talk to a few of the members I'm close with and see if they're interested in making a switch, most of them are as strong as me or stronger and just as active.
  • Options
    Yeah that sounds good I also Yale’s to our leader of this alliance and he is also willing to give you guys a chance to grow
  • Options
    I talked to the leader and this is what was said

I'm good with that. Contact him and let him know whoever he brings, they will be in a bg together.
  • Options
    6 spots left
  • Options
    I asked a few guys and they said they have been with this alliance too long, we have been talking about getting rid of people who havent signed on in 3 days or anyone who hasn't contributed to Alliance Wars or Quests for more than a week, gotta cut off some of the dead weight and try to find players who are active and somewhat powerful to fill their spots and move our ranking up a bit, thanks for keeping me informed I think I'm gonna stick with my current alliance for a bit and see how things pan out, if I feel like making the switch I'll let you know, I'll accept your friend request though, got all sorts of players from different alliances on there anyways
  • Options
    Awesome thanks for the heads up.
    Hopefully it’ll work out for you guys.

:)