**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Item use - back to top of screen

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
When using things like sig stones from inventory, it takes you back to the very top of the screen. VERY annoying during item use solo event when you have a hoard of all the different sig stones saved to use and have to scroll down each time. In autopilot could accidentally click something the same colour and use an awakening gem by accident too.

Comments

• ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 ★★★
    I was trying to do sigil's solo event with using my items. I discovered everytime I use an item somewhere below( like exp boosts,sig stones), game sends me to the top of page. There wasn't such a thing before, can u guys fix it ? Scrolling down for each item is really annoying.
  • Can you please screen record what is happening so we can get a better understanding of what is occurring?
    edited August 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9fLd-lN3AQ&feature=youtu.be
    Game sends you back to the top of the screen after using any item. Before the update when u used an item, screen was remaining where it was.
    @Kabam Vydious
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    Same issue for me. If I scroll to bottom of inventory to sell level 1 potion the screen resets back to top and if I then want to sell level 2 potions I have to scroll all the way back down again. It happens if you use or sell items. The screen used to stay in place when you took actions on the items. It is annoying now and a step backwards in UI.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Yeah please fix this it will take me 5x as long to use all my items. Very annoying
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Happening to me too. When I use an item in the item tab, sig stone, exp boost etc. instead of staying where I am, I get bumped back to the top of the screen. So today being item use, Im popping my exp boosts, but I have to scroll all the way back thru my inventory to activate each lone item. Very time consuming.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    https://i.imgur.com/YTFZbUd.mp4
    Hopefully that works (p.s putting my Thing on sig 61 for evidence severely messes with my OCD)
    I didn't get any response for A WEEK, they asked a video, I recorded it and they didn't tell anything about it.
  • Thought this was gonna be referring to like how applying Boosts in pre-fight screen will jump back to top after applying each boost (Please CHANGE THAT TOO). (...and, while I’m at it, why aren’t the orange Attack, red Health, and green Combo boosts all next to each other in pre-fight Apply Boost screen ??, only 2 of those 3 are next to each other, please change that too in some future upgrade).

But new problem (regarding this thread) seems to be happening for example from Inventory Screen and applying a bunch of XP Boosts over and over (just to use for Item Use Event). It never used to Reset you back to the top of the inventory screen after applying each item from Inventory Screen. THIS IS THE NEW BUG regarding jumping back to top.
    This is not a confusing concept you should need a video to understand. We have explained it and if you just go use an item or sell one you'll see what we are talking about. The screen used to stay where you were vertically in the scroll of inventory and now it jumps back to the top every time you sell or use an item.
    edited August 2019
    If you don’t understand words how can you understand a video, as we don’t have the old system recorded to compare it to. Please read carefully it's quite simple. (I am literally a professional communicator)
    after we use one item, when it takes you automatically out of that item use screen back into items. for some reason now it puts you at the top of all of the items- so to use the item next to the other one we have to scroll through all the items again to get to the bottom.
    for item use event we all use our signature level gems, I use 2,3,4 and 5* signature stones of each class, that's not including the X2 or x5 sig stones which are also seperate categories. (Potentially over 30 potential different signature stone types to use) These items are near the bottom of the item list screen, it used to be after I used - for example - a tech 2* signature stone, the screen reappeared in the same place so I could immediately use the 3* signature stone next to it. Now I have to scroll through all of the items to get back to the bottom of the screen to use that 3* signature stone, so to use all potential 30+ signature stones takes significantly longer than it ever did
  • I noticed today while using items for item use event, that whenever you use an item, it scrolls you back up to the top of the page. I'm pretty sure that this is a bug as i do not remember it being like this in the past. It's really annoying when you're trying to use items to have to keep scrolling down to use that item again.
    Video Of Bug
  • Lvernon15 said:

Is the search tool bugged?

the search tool to look up people? no i don't believe it's bugged. works fine for me.
    Noticing people starting convos in this, can we please get a confirmation from kabam they understand? Any comments appreciated to keep this thread active
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Is the search tool bugged?

the search tool to look up people? no i don't believe it's bugged. works fine for me.
    No, he is talking about the search tool in the forums, this has already been commented on, they are working on the interface.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited August 2019
    Just cost me a Cosmic Special Boost because they look similar to the XP Boosts I’m applying over and over for Item Use Event. Never would have accidentally happened to click on wrong one (of similar color) if the game wouldn’t jump you back to the top every time now causing you to scroll down again (over and over).

And continuing it in this Thread because Kabam had replied specifically asking for clarification in this thread (don't know what other thread may have mentioned them working on the issue).
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yes, this is driving me nuts. Trying to add sig stones and going back to the start every time is awful.
    Can we get acknowledgement from a mod that you understand this issue and are looking into it since you keep acting like it is really confusing to you as to what we are describing?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    Crine60 said:

Can we get acknowledgement from a mod that you understand this issue and are looking into it since you keep acting like it is really confusing to you as to what we are describing?

Yes, this is being looked in to.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 317
    Yeah I've noticed this happening after the latest update. Just FYI you guys from kabam this also happens when u activate a boost, so basically at the map screen or the preflight screen where u can pick and change the champion u wanna use, tap the green box with arrow in the right side of screen, brings up summoner boosts screen, then u scroll all the way to bottom of screen to the lesser champion boost/regular champion boosts, u tap 1, it's starts the boosts timer, then takes u back to the top of the screen, so u have to scroll all the way back to the bottomed of screen if u want to use a health boost as well and while u scroll back down to the bottom, the timer has already started on the previous boost. Also when scrolling down it is very easily to accidently hit 1 of ur other boosts on accident and u just lost that boost, that really needs to be addressed as well, Thanks.
  • Applying Boost from Quest Map Screen, or Pre-Fight Screen, has always Reset back to top of Boost list after applying each Boost (has always been annoying). That is not new. So is probably in a separate part of code from the using of Items from the Inventory Screen (which “IS” a fairly recent problem).

Crine60 said:

Yes, this is being looked in to.
    It is also an issue when trying to sell catalysts from the catalyst screen.
  • Opened a ticket because accidentally applied a high level Cosmic SP Damage Boost while trying to apply XP Boosts (they look the same at a quick glance) over and over during last Item Use Event. (high level SP Damage Boost was filled beyond normal Inventory limit during trial Sigil period, so can’t replace it without it going to expiring Stash time instead).

Kabam response was that Boosts are UNREFUNDABLE once used (even though I was not doing any fighting so didn't benefit from the SP Cosmic Boost.

Please FIX this problem of “Jumping back to Top of Item Screen” after every time of using an Item. (While you’re at it, FIX it while in the pre-fight or quest map “Use Boost” screen as well). Would be nice if this would be fixed by the time next Item Use Event rolls around again.
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    This is still happening. Only an issue for me during item use but it really is tedious and irritating...
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    This is really freaking annoying. It just took me 20 minutes to use all the stones I have for item use event. Every time I use a stone or a xp boost, the inventory automatically scrolls to the top.

Why would you do this?

Also, unrelated, can we have a back button in AW/AQ for godssake? One wrong press or any mistake and u risk ruining the entire event for 29 other people. This is just stupid.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's a thing. Just took me 20 minutes to use stones and xp boosts for item use.