**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spry, Gassed and Can't touch this broken?

Spideygran76Spideygran76 Posts: 4
edited August 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I am trying to make it through V3 3.1 and I figured I'd take the spry, gassed and can't touch this path.
I figured if I only hit them when they were stunned they couldn't evade and so couldn't apply a fatigue to me. This is not the case, I am having a fatigue dealt to me on every hit so being powerdrained and taking 25% of the defenders attack. This occurs no matter who I use, whether they're stunned or not.
I assume this is 100% bug?
Or am I missing something?

Comments

• Rubt_1Rubt_1 Posts: 18
    I’m was having the exact same thing happening to me. Have tried many different champs. I finally figured out the right champ for the job. Emma Frost. When she is in diamond form she can’t get fatigued and when she is in telepathic form she can’t be evaded. Awaken Cap IW with a skill champ on the team can also shake off the fatigue as long as u have a kinetic charge. But yes regardless on those counters the node is bugged u should not be getting fatigued when they r stunned.
  • Spidey081Spidey081 Posts: 34
    This path seems to be broken. Even stunned and without evading, you are have the fatigue buff placed on you. In the first fight against daredevil can stun and hit immediately. No chance of evade and you get fatigued. Please fix
  • Spideygran76Spideygran76 Posts: 4
    I've sent video evidence in too and I believe it is something to do with a bug I noticed a month or so ago. So when a defender with evade mechanics is stunned and you hit them, sometimes the green evade text pops up even though they haven't evaded. So I think this isssue is a result of the game somehow registering that they have evaded and so dealing fatigue.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    There seems to be 2 bugs going on here. Once is that fatigue is activating when there is no evade, the second is that you are you get the damage returned to you even on the hit in which the person evaded. The second bug seems to be causing issues with chitionous thorns as well.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    I can confirm the bug. Any chance this is on the fix list?
  • Taco231Taco231 Posts: 9
    I noticed the same thing. I had 4 neurotoxins and my 5* r5 AA is sig 80. The fatigue debuff should not take place l. Does the same after she hulk hits with a heavy and the slow debuff is on the opponent.
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    edited August 2019
    Absolutely bugged. I have Domino trio and spamming parry/heavy and almost every time I contact them, I get a fatigue placed on me. So annoying to waste energy because these things can't work right when its released.
  • Dzon4488Dzon4488 Posts: 21
    Same problem. Spry is supposed to work ONLY if defender evaded attack. Instead attacker gets debuff on hits and evading attacks instead only on evading attacks. Node is completely broken.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah same problem. It’s weird because the only champ who isn’t getting the fatigue debug is when I use ghost
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Ghost probably works because her crits are guaranteed not to miss so something in the code is allowing her but the whole path is broken.
  • Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team. If you haven't already, could those of you who are experiencing this let us know what specific Champions you were using when this happened? Even if it happens with multiple Champions or if you believe it happens with every Champion, having specifics can help us to begin looking into things. Additionally, if anyone has any photos or video, could you please share it here? Thanks!
  • Dzon4488Dzon4488 Posts: 21
    Almost every champion. Example Killmonger against Daredevil,Cap IW against Daredevil, Medusa against Ultron.
    Killmonger will work IF I have true strike. But by the time I get it there is too much damage. And that is IF I am not k.o. until I reach true strike.
    It will not happen if I use Venom against spider- verse champions, but only because they will never evade no matter what.
    But almost every champion.
    Problem is that defenders can not evade while they are stunned. It is impossible. Which means the node is broken.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Personally, I used Ghost, Sentinel, Stark Spidey and received the fatigue debuff.

I stopped receiving it after I added Antman to the team with Ghost for synergy purposes.

Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team. If you haven't already, could those of you who are experiencing this let us know what specific Champions you were using when this happened? Even if it happens with multiple Champions or if you believe it happens with every Champion, having specifics can help us to begin looking into things. Additionally, if anyone has any photos or video, could you please share it here? Thanks!

I used Stark Enhannsed spiderman, stun heavy attack. I will get a video when at lunch.
  • Taco231Taco231 Posts: 9
    Archangel duped with neurotoxins doesn’t work either
    edited August 2019
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrqcHbclGZo

As you can see the very first hit from Spidey was a hit into his stun, it gave me the fatigue and took 20% of my life in one hit. No evade. Same with all but one of the hits, no debuff, i got the debuff and the damage at the same time without an evade.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    AA, KM, Venom, Sentinel - then I gave up.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    I managed in the end with KM and WS. Thanks to some summoner above who mentioned the possibility. It's doable that way but I wouldn't advise it.

Seems like this isn't a Variant only problem / bug. Was fighting a Wasp in arena and while she was stunned, the green evade text popped up. She didn't evade my hits and I didn't received the shock debuff, only the green text. Maybe this is the reason.

there is no green evade here, jsut the debuff. This did not happen in the other variant with spry, but could be a new bug.
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    r5 Ghost vs. DD in Variant. r3 Sentinel vs. DD same thing. iPhone 8+, WiFi, iOS 12.4, 24.1 game version.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Same problem. Just went thru 5 revives, the. Realized this isn’t right.

For this path I’m using the domino/masacre/redhulk synergy.

iPhone X 12.4

Really hope the gets fixed soon. Wanted to 100% this today!

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know we've pushed a fix that should resolve this issue. It may take just a little bit to reach everyone and fully implement, and you may want to restart your game if you haven't done so already.

Daredevil and Spider-Man seemed to be fixed. But I’m fighting OG Ultron right now and he’s doing the same exact thing as before. Applying fatigue buffs without ever evading.
    edited August 2019
    Just bought my way thru that Ultron fight. Wasp is ALSO bugged. Can you please fix this? I don’t want to back out and do this again. Unbelievable
  • FehtalityFehtality Posts: 47
    Gkohler said:

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know we've pushed a fix that should resolve this issue. It may take just a little bit to reach everyone and fully implement, and you may want to restart your game if you haven't done so already.

Daredevil and Spider-Man seemed to be fixed. But I’m fighting OG Ultron right now and he’s doing the same exact thing as before. Applying fatigue buffs without ever evading.
    Can confirm this, DD and Spidey we’re fixed but Ultron is still bugged
    edited August 2019
    Wasp is bugged as well. I didn’t want to back out. So unfortunately had to use a ton of revives to get thru it. Stealth spidey is NOT bugged.

I don’t understand how you can fix only a couple defenders on that path? Are you not checking ALL defenders?
  • FehtalityFehtality Posts: 47
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Zibiit some video evidence post fix here: https://youtu.be/72gsM3gdW_c

Seems like DD, Spidey and Stealth Spidey are fixed.
    Ultron and Wasp are still bugged