**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Premium level rewards

2»

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I'm at level 51, so I got the rewards up to the 4* and got dupes in the PHCs and 3*s and a nice new Daredevil (Charlie Cox version) in the 4*. I was chuffed. new 4* for £10? YES, PLEASE.
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    So i buy a 10 dollar google play card only to for my transaction to be declined because it doesnt cost 9.99...it costs 10.79..UGH
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Duped my IMIW :)
  • phillmostphillmost Posts: 14

I bought it and received everything but the 5 star. I am level 60. Support request #05217826.

I take it back. All the other crystals were under "crystals." But the 5 star got stuck under "shard crystals" for some reason. I did receive it.
    It was the same for me.
    Ok, I see it there as well. Weird that they’d do it like that.

• UrAWizardWadeUrAWizardWade Posts: 8
    Of course I get Ægon and Void as 3*s then HB as a 4*
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    edited August 2019
    I'm not a f2p anymore, but it's the first and last time I spend on this game : 4* Miss Marvel and 5* Groot. Nuff said.
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 124
    Got a 4* Ægon just in time for the 4* awakening gem and duped my 5* Ghost Rider so hes ready to r4 now instead of hoping for a mystic gem in a few weeks. :)
  • Jeff02809Jeff02809 Posts: 28

Well worth the money
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 731 ★★★
    Got 5* Beast.
    Finally someone decent to use my rank 4->5 5* mutant gem on! Act 6 exploration, here I come!
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

NewAge said:

I'm at level 59 currently, if I reach level 60 will I get the 5star crystal??

Yes! You'll get all of the rewards for levels that you have already achieved, and will get rewards for future levels when you hit them!
    at first when i read this I thought level 70 is coming....then i re-read it again. Guess not....
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Another 20 sigs on Nightcrawler; how bleeping awesome! Smh
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    I awakened Hela. Not too bad. I am terrible at playing her but because I did awaken her, I took her for a spin -- it had been a while.

If I wasn't absolutely terrible at heavy intercepting with everyone except Hyperion, I'd use the character more
  • Sly1Sly1 Posts: 23
    The way I see this deal for me is $10 for a 4 and 5 star since I do play both still currently at level 53. I now have an army of 4* with many awakened and about 6 5* with none awakened. $10 for a crapshoot 4* that eventually I will stop playing once I get enough 5* like the 2 and 3 stars and a crapshoot 5* waiting in the wind. Pass.
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233
    Can it be purchased more than once?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Can it be purchased more than once?

No. Only one per Account.
  • Toj37Toj37 Posts: 68
    I like this offer. I haven't purchased it yet, but I will in the next few days. Even if I pull a terrible 5* it's pretty decent
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Is the offer permanent or will it disappear in a few days?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

It's there until you buy it.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

It's there until you buy it.
    Cool thnx @GroundedWisdom
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    got 4* darkhawk as a new and 5* storm now sig 80 at r4...not that bad for 10.99€
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Posts: 369 ★★★
    Duped my 5* Netflix Daredevil
  • phillmost said:

I am level 60 and got everything but the 5 star crystal too.

The 5* crystal is located in the crystal shards tab mate
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    I duped my 5* Quake (first awakening), which could be worse since I've been planning to take her to r4 for awhile, but it's not really a helpful gameplay awakened ability
  • i buy it too and now at level 47
    KingRT101is in game name