**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She-hulk

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
Anyone else having trouble connecting her heavy?
I've tested it in multiple encounters, it's not reliable anymore for me.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Thanks for feedback! I would say it could be my device, but it went from 100% reliable to 60% reliable for me today for some reason. I'll try again tomorrow.
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    It's good for me to still
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Are you backing the opponent into a wall?
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,339 ★★★★★
    Can agree I also see slight delays in heavy at wall now it's like sometimes the ai reacts quicker
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    It's not shehulk. I've noticed it on many champs. There seems to be random lag when throwing heavy attacks. Just did a run of arena so that's 200+ champs and I noticed it happening on and off
    Yes, opponent against wall to prevent them from dodging back.
    They do not have a bar of power.
    Not ending combo.

https://youtu.be/Cb6G5rowGGA
    After reviewing the footage above.. lemme know if anyone has any feedback. Thanks!
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Also make sure you’re chaining it quick enough. I had an issue a while back with Wasp because I was hesitating too much before chaining in the heavy.
    Pixel 3XL. Latest version Android.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Just tried it, happens to me as well sometimes
    edited August 2019
    I don't believe it's user error. I practiced both using She-hulk and dexing The champion's sp1 for a long time before making a serious attempt on him. This is quite new. Had zero problems before during all the practice runs. Same device.. so, the theory that it's device related is a stretch. That's why I included the footage. So everyone can see the start up time of the heavy and The Champion's reaction time to review it as compared to their own experiences.
    I'm on Samsung s8 and done champion at wall fine a update or few then after update since trying it doesnt always work seems to fail ever since this update even if I'm quick enough there seems to be some sort of fast ai reaction or lag on second heavy
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    I like how someone degrees with me saying I experience it as well, lol. Definitely either changed timing or heavy is thrown with some delay

I don't believe it's user error. I practiced both using She-hulk and dexing The champion's sp1 for a long time before making a serious attempt on him. This is quite new. Had zero problems before during all the practice runs. Same device.. so, the theory that it's device related is a stretch. That's why I included the footage. So everyone can see the start up time of the heavy and The Champion's reaction time to review it as compared to their own experiences.

Well what device is it? You said it yourself that it could be it yet you have not told us
    There are a lot of people who agree with no valid evidence. If it was a issue you would have formatted in the appropriate template and given all info
    On my XsMax it works just fine on my I pad it works just fine and that iPad is about 3-4 years old
    Device listed above. And as I said, the comment I made about device was a stretch.. pending input from other players. As you can see others are coming forward with the same issue. Maybe try keeping an open mind as more players give their feedback. If there is a delay occuring with her heavy..it's not input related I can assure you. Thanks!
    Current count is..
    No issue experienced: 3
    Similar issue experienced:4
    I believe, but we'll continue to watch:)
    I would encourage anyone who is reporting "no issue experienced" to include how recently they tested it and how many times they tested it. It only fails sometimes.. but before it never failed.

Well what device is it? You said it yourself that it could be it yet you have not told us
    There are a lot of people who agree with no valid evidence. If it was a issue you would have formatted in the appropriate template and given all info
    On my XsMax it works just fine on my I pad it works just fine and that iPad is about 3-4 years old
    Device listed above. And as I said, the comment I made about device was a stretch.. pending input from other players. As you can see others are coming forward with the same issue. Maybe try keeping an open mind as more players give their feedback. If there is a delay occuring with her heavy..it's not input related I can assure you. Thanks!
    My apologies then I must have missed it since the comment was so small, only 2 people can even out in fact more came out saying they didn’t see it happening to them so we’re back to square one apparently
    There are many people that go ‘ yeah yeah me too! Even my alliance mates can confirm’
    So unless it’s a serious issue or a lot of people actually have the same problem I take them lightly or brush it off as “yes me too” comments
    I do think there is more to it though as its weird how even if I'm doing a 4 hit into a heavy I still get hit and this is by Ultron classic so if this was like before update if u seen kt1 video he can do 4 hits into a heavy but for some reason I cant do that now since this update as much as I used to previous update
    In opposition to the title of this thread, after receiving some input and giving it more thought. I think it's unlikely that she-hulk was "targeted". It's more likely that it's a bi-product of AI or game dynamics being tweaked in a recent update?
    And "happening to all champs" was counted as agreed. Yes. As it does agree there is an issue causing this interaction.
    I want to see what kabam says as its defo seeming off especially if I cant even chain combo at times with 4 hits into the heavy like normally could previous update unless theres something to do with device but never used to be device as I'm quick enough with the heavy for it to not fail