**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is sentinel worth taking to r5 unduped?

Chuck_NorrisChuck_Norris Posts: 15
edited August 2019 in General Discussion
My current rank 5 5*s are Omega Red, Ghost, Domino, Venom and Void.

I have a 5* tech rank up gem 4>5 that's been sitting since 100% V2 months ago. I was saving it for sparky but I'm getting impatient lol.

I'm wanting to use sentinel for V3 and on defence. Hes sitting at r3 atm.

I have almost every tech 5* except sparky, mysterio and Warlock if yall think I'm looking over someone.
What would you do?

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Sentinel is a good R5 option but I wouldn't take him up unduped. You'll have to keep hitting into the enemy's block like a madman for SO long, not worth it. If he was awakened, I wouldn't think twice before ranking him up.
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52

At r4 you can use Sentinel for Variant 3, this was the 1.2 boss in V3 with my unduped r1 6* Sentinel.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    0din said:

Definitely not. He needs his dupe. Sig 20 would suffice.

I wouldnt say that. Nor does he need anything past sig 1. That's the beauty of Sentinel. Can use an AG on him and never have to throw a single sig stone into him.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I'd say so. He gets Charges faster with his Sig, but still useful without.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yeah for variant 3.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    He’s worth it, especially if you want to do Variant 3
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited August 2019
    I used mine unduped for a long time. Then I duped him and it didn't help a ton honestly. I'm guessing you're a skilled player with that many rank 5's, so it shouldn't be hard hard for you to play him unduped.
  • DrakeDrake Posts: 101
    You have chosen... wisely.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Right on!