**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back Issues #3: Polar Opposites

Comments

• OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Jestress said:

Onmix said:

Jestress said:

Is it worth ranking a 4* Sentinel for this? I've done completion on chapter one but haven't had time to go further yet.

A couple of the fights rely specifically on incinerate or shock damage (final boss Kang for example), so unless you have Nebula or someone else that can dish it, I would.
    That’s not necessarily true. You can outdamage Kang with SL. (He has shock which helps but idk if absolutely necessary)
    If you'd rather build a 250+ hit combo, sure, go for it lol
    Well since I don’t have a good enough shock or incinerate champ I’d rather yes lol
    Took me 209 which sounds like a lot but went pretty fast
  • MasChingonMasChingon Posts: 10
    edited August 2019
    @Kabam Miike Kang final boss is bleed immune? Just fought him using Gwenpool and all my hits would register immune.
    Also, it is random, but he shrugs off parry stuns. It is random. Can’t replicate it.
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 163
    The Ultron on the passive evade line in the colossus mini boss chapter places passive evade charges on you even when your combo or hits land, wasp seems to as well only I gave up at her . You can parry him and hit him once while stunned and still get a passive evade. Is this supposed to be the case? I blew a couple of team revives getting through him to would be interested to know is he working as intended I see other comments about this spry node so obviously I am not the only one having issues with it.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike Kang final boss is bleed immune? Just fought him using Gwenpool and all my hits would register immune.
    Also, it is random, but he shrugs off parry stuns. It is random. Can’t replicate it.

You can’t kil him with a Gwen poll either no it not Randomizers when he shut it of it ever 20 sek
    So if you hit him and Hav a stun one him one that time he shut all debuff of.
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    so i did a completion run through that thing and it was pretty fun. already took that spry/gassed path plus that 1%regen rogue to see if its bugged or not for me.
    all worked pretty well with ghost r5 200...had one slip up against ss spiderman. anyways the real problem for me was kang. needed about 6 revives to take him out with gwenpool, as i dont have imiw or sentinel as 5stars. only nebula at r3, but i think i cant keep the shock active that long.
    does anyone have other solutions for kang?
  • MasChingonMasChingon Posts: 10
    Gamer said:

You can’t kil him with a Gwen poll either no it not Randomizers when he shut it of it ever 20 sek
    I didn’t kill him with GP. I used sentinel. Nowhere does it state that he can shrug off any debuff I looked at the nodes. If that is the case, where every 20 hits, he can shrug off debuff, then it needs to be posted on a node or shown. It is not. @Kabam Miike

• AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★

Gamer said:

I didn’t kill him with GP. I used sentinel. Nowhere does it state that he can shrug off any debuff I looked at the nodes. If that is the case, where every 20 hits, he can shrug off debuff, then it needs to be posted on a node or shown. It is not. @Kabam Miike

Selective Timestream shrugs all debuffs every 20 seconds when he heals, unless he is under Shock or Incinerate. He should not be immune to bleed, but the Immune pop-up with GP is her trying to reduce his ability accuracy, which he is immune to.
  • edited August 2019
    Hey there, we're still looking into the issue with Spry/Can't Touch This/Gassed path. We will be keeping everyone updated here when we have new information to share.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    How much is the coldsnap damage on Iceman in 2.2 ? Lol its written 4k+ but thats not true. Am i missing something here ?
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    FF10 said:

How much is the coldsnap damage on Iceman in 2.2 ? Lol its written 4k+ but thats not true. Am i missing something here ?

You're missing the increase in attack node which affects coldsnap
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Fully exlored this last night, used R5 Ghost for most with AM and Wasp. 5* R4 Sentinel and 6* Sentinel. Sawpped in Hood for power gain and all or nothing lanes to tank specials. Challenging but not stupid hard. Great job on this one!
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    FF10 said:

Should be somewhere around 20k+ total
  • SateszSatesz Posts: 49
    Anyone having issues with defenders in v3 dexing midcombo and/or throwing specials? We already had this bug, but i thought that one has been fixed for a while....
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Satesz said:

Anyone having issues with defenders in v3 dexing midcombo and/or throwing specials? We already had this bug, but i thought that one has been fixed for a while....

yes there is another thread on this and we haven't received any timeline on when this will be addressed.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Coldsnap damage in v3 from iceman on chapter 2 level 2.

@Kabam Miike this is ridiculous. This has been well reported and evidence shown many times yet nothing is fixed. Now I’m currently out of revives and pots to finish this fight off with starky. Ty
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Wasp still applying spry even when not being evaded
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Will there be compensation for this kabam said it was fixed and this cost me my entire team in a run
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Any tips for the Havok in 3.2? He just wrecks me. Trying to clear with my r3 Sparky but his plasmas wreck me
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Etm34 said:

Any tips for the Havok in 3.2? He just wrecks me. Trying to clear with my r3 Sparky but his plasmas wreck me

Vision sp1 spam. Otherwise Angela and use your sp once your armor crumbles to get another stack of armor up.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Etm34 said:

Vision sp1 spam. Otherwise Angela and use your sp once your armor crumbles to get another stack of armor up.
    Or red skull
  • BAMBAM232BAMBAM232 Posts: 22
    V3 is bugged when using Stark Spiderman
    Stark Spidey doesn’t gain charges evading anymore
    Increased stun duration from Miles synergy is now no longer working
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

My only option was venom and he betrayed me 4 times. Not a single armor up buff with 3 heavies each. Not to mention crumbling armor. I guess my answer is be ready to use revives.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    BAMBAM232 said:

V3 is bugged when using Stark Spiderman
    Stark Spidey doesn’t gain charges evading anymore
    Increased stun duration from Miles synergy is now no longer working

Too late. Explored already. Lol.